Sign in to follow this  
Darragh (DayZ)

SG#500 hacked.

Whole server was just insta-killed, I was about 10 mins away from a hospital after crawling for 50 mins.

These guys are killing the game for me. I hadn't seen a single hacker before the weekend, I've been insta-killed twice and thunderdomed since then.

Also died from a table the other day which puts me at 4 pointless deaths in 8 hours of play.

Is there anything that can be realistically done about hackers going forward?

Is there anything that can be realistically done about hackers going forward?

Nope.

.....Is there anything that can be realistically done about hackers going forward?

We'll have to put up with it for now or not play test DayZ. There's next to no budget for development and I'm not sure how high up an anti-cheat system is on the devs 'to do' list. The existing anti-cheat engine that is Battleye is not specifically designed for DayZ.

You see Arma 2 has a very powerful mission editor and scripting language that is essential for the mod community, allowing them to create some of the most wonderful missions and modified content. That's perfect for Arma 2 but not so perfect for DayZ.

Edited by BoneMender

I've just had all the best gear in the game added to my inventory. I jumped off the server straight away, who knows what the next hack will be.

Do I have to drop all this crap? It replaced all my current gear... I'm so freakin sick of this shit.

SG #500 gets hacked pretty much every day. Don't use the server.

I got killed about 5 times on the server yesterday by hackers. Towards the end of the night they started flying heli's around elektro killing everyone, then baiting the heli's in fields for new survivors to take, but killing them when they got in. They are a joke.

Yep, saw 3 helicopers flying around in Elektro,

Also a guy crashed a taxi looking car at balota.

1 died but another guy with a DMR appeared out of no where and started playing this random sound.

I shot him like 6 times with my aks and then he 1 hits me.

I come back 5 minutes later and a pickup truck that didn't look like one of the hiluxs comes and runs me over while picking up the DMR guy.