Date/Time: 16:00 (gmt +3) 23/05/2012

What happened:

I played all afternoon and i died and got out of the server, when i get back i respawned and died it was written that i respawned at ''Wilderness'' and died instantly. This happened all the time so i created a new character and nothing changed

Where you were: elektrozavodsk

What were you doing: Running from a horde

Current installed version: 1.5.8.2 when this bug happened i installed 1.5.8.3

*Server(s) you were on: US12

*Your system specs: Intel core 2 duo Geforce 9500gt

*Timeline of events before/after error: N/A

sent the file and info, hope it can get fixed quick, time spent off of DayZ is like time spent sober of crack to an addict

I will send the data next mornin' now I'm going to sleep... thanks for caring for the community tho! awesome mod

Also having this issue. I sent the RPT file to the developer email. Here is a description of my problems:

Throughout all of this I was repeatedly respawning, because I was experiencing strange things and trying to unglitch my character; in addition, I was joining several different servers (Texas 1, US servers, Virginia servers, USHC1, Colorado) to determine whether it was a single server's problems. First I started spawning in non-spawn locations (Polana, Dolina, Cap Golova) with zombie kills and random amounts of blood. Then I started spawning in the exact same place in Polana grocery store as if it saved right before I clicked respawn. The patch was released minutes after this, so I updated. After update, I now spawn in the debug zone bleeding out with broken bones. I have bled out and been killed by players. Every time I respawn, I am placed in the exact same location in the debug zone, bleeding out.

Day Z Development ‏@dayzdevteam

No one die, we have reached the maximum amount of supported characters for arma solving the problem now. :) - Matt

Same thing is happening to me. Logged in and died instantly, respawn with 500 blood in Novy Sobar after each death, respawned a few times manually and got myself killed by zombies a few times too, still spawning with 500 blood in the same spot.

Hi Guys.

Tonight i die for an unknow insurre.

First i spam at Zub at the midnight, i throw a flare and i see that my character is moving on a some kind of rock, i try to move but my character was like blocked, and when i try to open my inventory i see that improvisly i have an bone fracture. And after one second i see that i was dead.

I remember exacly that in that time on the server was only 8-10 peopole, its impossible that somebody shoot me!!!! In that kid of place like Zub....

I want to have my loot back please :)

so do i. keep resping on debug field. respawn button didn't help, nor changing server, nor death by another stucked player, nor upgrading to 1.5.8.3.

*where you were: was in chernogorsk abandoned industrial building to the east.

*what you are doing: died from friendly fire.

*current version: 1.5.8.2 and 1.5.8.3.

*servers you were on: sorry, don't remember.

*your system specs: i7, 580GTX.

P.S.: sorry for double started same topic, it can be moderated for sure.

Confirming this as well. Changed between NYC7/8 Virginia 14/15.

Keeps just randomly spawning me with low but random blood amounts and random locations and zombie kills.

Edit: Just read Rocket's post, and submitted my information w/ log file.

Hi! , I have a problem, when I die, I don't respawn in a new player

for example , I respawned in a unit with 4000 blood, 57 kill, 40 headshot,

and born at the same site ,

Servers : Fr1,Fr2,Fr3,Fr4,Uk7,Uk4,Uk6

My pc : Phenom II 3.2Ghz

4gb Ram

Hd 6870 1gb ddr5

WD 1500 gb

My name in the game is "" EAGLE][sdo1][Atg

Thanks!

I guess the rather large "thread" I made (which is supposed to go through moderation first) is pretty much this problem.

I don't know if it is really necessary to still publish it, it seems more players than me had something like that, so feel free to do as you wish regarding the new thread I wrote.

where do i finde my profile name/id

Goto

C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

You should find arma2oa.RPT file

Attach the file to an email with your profile name/id and server you were on to dayzdevteam@gmail.com

Hope this helps

Confirming. Immediately after updating to 1.5.8.3 I have been unable to spawn with enough blood to play. Have to wait for a fix :(

same problem keep poping up in elektro with someone elses player hurt

he always bleeds out before the hour glass finishes

how to i fix this i am running the new 1.5.8.3 update..

Have a look here guys and gals' date=' Rocket working on a hotfix for the "respawn" issue.

[/quote']

now wait ,, Thanks!

Oh i just read that they reached 1million characters and can't create more, and are expanding to the database to fix it.

I'm having issues like most of you.

It took me 4 hours to stop being kicked back to the server list when I tried to join. Only to play for like a hour then died. Now every server I go on I spawn and fall over with the timer then die and that's it. I can't play I just keep dying over and over.

Why don't they just delete the old and dead characters? I've stopped playing for the day. Win7 64bit GTX560Ti and every server I go to, I have 2400 blood and I've killed 50 zombies and 27 headshots and apparently killed 1 bandit.

I basically just kept getting killed by zombies, hoping I would have full health again.

Same actually, I spawned as a survivor with 11k BL with starting gear, then started lagging up a storm, logged out for a bit, logged back in, now I'm in starting gear again with 3k BL.