Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

Dear ADZ clan on US165

Well the base we raided was north of the Pobeda Dam, but if your base was west of Pustoshka and had like 5 tents then we actually just hit that an hour ago pretty much. Was there two as50s, gps, and 2 range finder along with m16 acog, and M4 holo? We stole a bicycle, not a dirtbike from north of Pobeda dam. But we did blow up a dirt bike that ADZ-Jake brought up east of the dam.

Also, just raided a base that had 30 raw meat, wtf?

lol I put 15 meat in that tent after i looted it. I had to make room some how haha and someone must of found the bike and put it back because i was riding that around and left it at the airfield BRING BRING!!! lol

Lol I found that camp near the Dam also... and dead_parrot I'd love to see that footage :)

Coming for you, prepare your anus ;).

NEX MINIT

Thanks for a great time you guys, but without the heli dealing with the 8 fps isn't worth it. My biggest regret is having to let go of the military UAZ, loved it, but alas this server is so shitty with how laggy it is.

Soooo... The gauntlet was thrown...challenge set...war declared....nek minit...You're leaving...

So that means we win right?

lol I put 15 meat in that tent after i looted it. I had to make room some how haha and someone must of found the bike and put it back because i was riding that around and left it at the airfield BRING BRING!!! lol

t

hat bike was actually mine which i had hidden on the server i hopped back on that one to go check one of our old camps to see if we left any items behind when i saw the chopper shooting the shit out of people and got a few kills at that camp. unfortunately i saw a shit ton of bodies went to loot them then got shot at by a terrible shooter i ran down the hill and waited and had some guy drive about 10 meters from me on a motorcycle who i then abruptly missed with my as50 from that close range lol.

NEX MINIT

Soooo... The gauntlet was thrown...challenge set...war declared....nek minit...You're leaving...

So that means we win right?

Yeah I suppose. I just cannot deal with the bs fps and lag on that server anymore. Its ridiculous.

that bike was actually mine

Soooooo, just fyi we blew up the bike :).

t

hat bike was actually mine which i had hidden on the server i hopped back on that one to go check one of our old camps to see if we left any items behind when i saw the chopper shooting the shit out of people and got a few kills at that camp. unfortunately i saw a shit ton of bodies went to loot them then got shot at by a terrible shooter i ran down the hill and waited and had some guy drive about 10 meters from me on a motorcycle who i then abruptly missed with my as50 from that close range lol.

lol good times

Found some tents, not saying where, because i'm stealing stuff 1 or 2 at a time, hoping that the clan (I guess it's one of yours) keep putting things in there 1 by 1, so I can go back daily and steal whatever I need again.

My only question is who came into our camp and got our car and bicycle and left a tractor in exchange?

Also whoever destroyed the V3s is pure evil.

Come forward and take credit for your actions.

Edited by LimyMan

Yeah I suppose. I just cannot deal with the bs fps and lag on that server anymore. Its ridiculous.

Soooooo, just fyi we blew up the bike :).

We play on 200+ ping on the best of days.

Please, tell me more about your lag.

• Like 1

Please, tell me more about your lag.

FPS lag is server side. And I'm not talking about lag generated from latency, but instead from server overload.

Lucky bastards. Lowest I've ever gotten is 90 on a good-pop NZ server, I average at about 350-400.

Why are these wars always filled with such hate? Kill them for all I care, just don't be such an asshole about it.

Every time I get in a fight with a group, I'm civil about it, instead of saying crap like "Aww you guys are fucking shit, nice gear you had faggots. Now you're all dead, we're coming to kill you faggots again". Does it make you feel big or something?

And, you still lost 3 men. You had a bloody helicopter, YET you still managed to lose 3 men. That's not much to be proud of.

Why are these wars always filled with such hate? Kill them for all I care, just don't be such an asshole about it.

Every time I get in a fight with a group, I'm civil about it, instead of saying crap like "Aww you guys are fucking shit, nice gear you had faggots. Now you're all dead, we're coming to kill you faggots again". Does it make you feel big or something?

And, you still lost 3 men. You had a bloody helicopter, YET you still managed to lose 3 men. That's not much to be proud of.

I know what you mean, the sheer amount of bloody obscenities in every post is beyond shocking. I mean its like none of it has any togue-in-cheek nature to it at all. Am I right? Please comeback when you graduate highschool English class (Correction: middleschool English) and learn to discern tones from writing before you begin to insinuate that people are actually MAD and this isn't just good-nature joshing/poking fun at at each other's misfortune. I'm actually more upset at your utter literary failure than anything that someone has said here. I sincerely hope you aren't English, if you are please save others the misfortune of reading your retarded and pointless post that don't contribute anything to this forum by not posting further.

I know what you mean, the sheer amount of bloody obscenities in every post is beyond shocking. I mean its like none of it has any togue-in-cheek nature to it at all. Am I right? Please comeback when you graduate highschool English class (Correction: middleschool English) and learn to discern tones from writing before you begin to insinuate that people are actually MAD and this isn't just good-nature joshing/poking fun at at each other's misfortune. I'm actually more upset at your utter literary failure than anything that someone has said here. I sincerely hope you aren't English, if you are please save others the misfortune of reading your retarded and pointless post that don't contribute anything to this forum by not posting further.

For a second there I thought this wasn't an english exam. I was clearly wrong.

You also failed to mention anything wrong with anything I posted. At all.

Edited by AussieStig

For a second there I thought this wasn't an english exam. I was clearly wrong.

You also failed to mention anything wrong with anything I posted. At all.

Other than how your post contributes nothing at all to this topic, to the server, or to the group(s) involved and how you completely misinterpreted the tones people were using and insinuated that there was malice in them. I'm pretty sure I mentioned all this but considering how you apparently don't know how to read I'm not surprised you didn't see it. Anyways I'm not going to bother responding to you anymore since it pointlessly bumps the thread and it makes me contribute nothing as well by proxy of your dumbass.