Sign in to follow this  
IcyTorrent

Dear ADZ clan on US165

Did you like us flying our helicopter over your base, shooting your bus up (that we stole earlier after killing ADZ-Cheo), dropping paratroopers, killing 5 of your players, while you only killed three of us? We are hunting you and we barely used any of our resources there. How many of the NVGs did you guys lose 4? By the way, we stole the bicycle and tell MrAwesome that the Axe dude who killed him in Electro says "Hi."

Coming for you, prepare your anus ;).

• Like 7

Let the QQ wars begin.

Why are you on every post, play the game rather than troll

WONT READ ANY REPLYS ;)

• Like 1

Why are you replying to a reply that is merely a replay to a post, rather than playing the game?

Im not trolling. Learn what a troll is.

• Like 2

Did you like us flying our helicopter over your base, shooting your bus up (that we stole earlier after killing ADZ-Cheo), dropping paratroopers, killing 5 of your players, while you only killed three of us? We are hunting you and we barely used any of our resources there. How many of the NVGs did you guys lose 4? By the way, we stole the bicycle and tell MrAwesome that the Axe dude who killed him in Electro says "Hi."

you know what the sad thing is, i was in that server and you never killed any of them, i shot one of them with my m4a1, tell your gunner to work on his accuracy btw after i killed him you guys circled for like 10 minutes firing at me while i was going through tents and vehicles and the only stray bullet that hit me barely took 2k life.

if you guys wanna talk shit atleast get your facts straight.

though i am now curious if it was you guys or ADZ that raided our camps, we assumed it was the ADZ fellows.

We were killing ADZ people and you may want to get your facts straight. Our gunner never died, he did get hit. I killed one guy (Prudd or something) with an M1911 to the head then got immediately sniped. My friend killed MrAwesome the first time (before I axe'd him) and then later Misfit (or something similar to that). Don't remember who else he killed, but he did get 4 Confirmed Kills. As for the heli gunner, you've clearly never been trying to shoot while moving at 200km/h.

you know what the sad thing is, i was in that server and you never killed any of them, i shot one of them with my m4a1, tell your gunner to work on his accuracy btw after i killed him you guys circled for like 10 minutes firing at me while i was going through tents and vehicles and the only stray bullet that hit me barely took 2k life.

if you guys wanna talk shit atleast get your facts straight.

though i am now curious if it was you guys or ADZ that raided our camps, we assumed it was the ADZ fellows.

I believe the part you missed was when we dropped our paratroopers off behind them and killed them off slowly and methodically. There was no point risking the chopper getting sniped down by some lucky 50cal bullet. Our first air strike was merely scouting and to instill fear into the hearts of the ADZ clan.

I believe the part you missed was when we dropped our paratroopers off behind them and killed them off slowly and methodically. There was no point risking the chopper getting sniped down by some lucky 50cal bullet. Our first air strike was merely scouting and to instill fear into the hearts of the ADZ clan.

i deff did miss the first part of the battle then i joined later on when the chopper was circling the bus right on top of it lol

Regardless, I think we both can agree it was pretty epic. This thread wasn't really meant to be trash talk, but just to say you got competitors now.

Regardless, I think we both can agree it was pretty epic. This thread wasn't really meant to be trash talk, but just to say you got competitors now.

meh just for fair warning i believe atleast one of them uses scripts to find vehicles thats why we left the server, any vehicle no matter where placed or hidden was gone within 3 hours of one of us logging off.

meh just for fair warning i believe atleast one of them uses scripts to find vehicles thats why we left the server, any vehicle no matter where placed or hidden was gone within 3 hours of one of us logging off.

Lovely, a hacking clan. And to think I kinda respected them to some small degree.

Lovely, a hacking clan. And to think I kinda respected them to some small degree.

we're not sure it just appears that way.

I don't think they do. We lost some vehicles to them, but we had this one UAZ for multiple days so I kinda doubt it. But you never know.

I think you should read, what you write then...This was clearly for trash talking.

I think you should read, what you write then...This was clearly for trash talking.

I think you should learn what "meant" means. While trash talking wasn't the primary purpose it was a secondary, but as stated before the primary was to announce that you competitors. Learn that things can be multifaceted, asshat.

I don't think they do. We lost some vehicles to them, but we had this one UAZ for multiple days so I kinda doubt it. But you never know.

hmm actually i think we took it from you, or we took it from them after they took it from you haha.

hmm actually i think we took it from you, or we took it from them after they took it from you haha.

I'm afraid I don't know. I'll give you some details because I'm curious to know what happened and if you can fill in the gaps it would sate my curiosity. My friends were driving down Cherno heading west when 50 cal shots started hitting the car. My friend crashed it in a tree and it kick both of them out of the game when they did this (which was good otherwise they would have died). Was it you that shot them and took the UAZ? I don't know when the last time you played was, but we found it again later on a hill (the next day and it was the same one since it had mostly the same gear). Or perhaps you are saying you just found it which I'm hoping is not the case for obvious reasons. And just because I'm very confused as to who you are what is your player name? Are you even ADZ? Also did you steal the pickup truck and the motorbike?

Haha it's on like donkey kong!!

I wasn't there for said battle but may there be many more.

PS we aren't scripters, but have been killed & lost vehicles to them numerous times

Edited by AusDayZ

No scripts, you're just awful at vehicle hiding

I'm afraid I don't know. I'll give you some details because I'm curious to know what happened and if you can fill in the gaps it would sate my curiosity. My friends were driving down Cherno heading west when 50 cal shots started hitting the car. My friend crashed it in a tree and it kick both of them out of the game when they did this (which was good otherwise they would have died). Was it you that shot them and took the UAZ? I don't know when the last time you played was, but we found it again later on a hill (the next day and it was the same one since it had mostly the same gear). Or perhaps you are saying you just found it which I'm hoping is not the case for obvious reasons. And just because I'm very confused as to who you are what is your player name? Are you even ADZ? Also did you steal the pickup truck and the motorbike?

no we ran into the UAZ with the white truck, where i unfortunately missed my 50 cal shot as we both stopped and hopped out, my friend had his pistol out for some reason so before he could switch we were both gunned down, however i wasn;t killed and saw where who ever it was took it where we later raided and took our white truck back, the Ural, and the UAZ + a bike. we also found a bus and a car we left and a bunch of empty tents.

we are just another group of friends who play is all so in total there were atleast 3 groups of 5+ warring for a bit.

still have no idea who we ran into that took our truck we later took back.

I think I can claim that headshot on IcyTorrentz, 700m with my DMR. You were on the hilltop looting some fellows body, correct?

I think I can claim that headshot on IcyTorrentz, 700m with my DMR. You were on the hilltop looting some fellows body, correct?

Yeah, I had just killed Prudd with an M1911 that only had 5 rounds and I was looting it trying to get the FAL the guy had. Reason I was using an M1911 was because my M4 bugged out earlier. I figured looting that body would result in death, but I needed a gun or I would be useless lol.

Naka, I'm not even sure if we are talking about the same UAZ, we have it back. Are you talking about a military jeep style one or one of the civilian-looking ones.

So, you say you raided an ADZ bus and camp, and stole a bike? Were all these things west of pusto in that forest? Cause if so, it wasn't theirs. It was me and my mates. Thnxkbai.