Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Trading AS50, Rangefinder, Night Vision Goggles (Choose two) for a ghillie suit.

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.

Edited by Zeux

Dosent think someone smart would do that trade if he know hes watched by 3 50cal

Edited by Gen. Rezi

Try the freeside trading compnay, they do trades like this daily

I'm willing to trade any two of the aforementioned items for a ghillie suit. It is simple, how can you trust us? You can't trust anyone in this game, so bring some friends (they will not accompany you into the trading field) and snipers (I'll have 3 snipers of my own). I will walk out onto the field, with no items besides the ones you requested. I will drop the items on the road / in the dirt in a visible place

if you do not drop the ghillie suit within 20 seconds, you will be shot. You can kill me, but 1. I don't have anything 2. my snipers will sit there until both bodies disappear, then we will find someone else to make the trade with. Regardless. You will not leave without a proper trade. I will invite you into our skype call, you and only you.

my 3 snipers will also be in the call. and placed 400-1000 meters away in a vantage point - good luck trying to find them if you try anything funny. This game doesn't have to be ruthless, angry, brutish and solitary. A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit.

dude gl getting a trade done if you're threatening to shoot the person for not dropping it soon enough with your omgzleet sniper crew, just sounds sketchy as fuck

dude gl getting a trade done if you're threatening to shoot the person for not dropping it soon enough with your omgzleet sniper crew, just sounds sketchy as fuck

If I drop the stuff, then he stalls, it's very possible they're 1. relaying information 2. attempting to stall so that they can grab the item and log outside of the reset timer. or 3. just being sketchy. If it sounds sketchy, don't do it. *shrug* move along.

If you both publicly make a trade decision and one or the other decide to try something funny and ruin the trade then all you have to do is post a do not trade with list in the forums and people will know not to trade with them.

Im all for trusting a trade and or medic help I would gladly turn up on my own i would use my server to get to that location then log in to the mutal trade server sit there with no weapon drawn with the items on the floor ready!

If you turn up and blast be in to next week i will post your name on the forums as a do not trust this player for trades or medical help!

Little things in the game like trade's medic's ect.... can go along way and should not be abused they sshould be respected in every aspect.... We go out of our way to help others we are willing to put ourselfs at risk to trade items to help you or ourselfs if you cant respect those mutal rules then your not a human being your just scum that breeds under rocks and deserve to have your nuts cut off stopping you from ever breeding even more rock breeding scum that can ruin a players life in DayZ when you ask for trade's....

The only other way to do this is add each other on steam you log in and lay down gear and log out from that server so it tells me on steam you have stopped playing i do the same on my server or any server we decide to choose letting each other know. when i have logged out you log in to the server i was in and i log in to the server you was in and pick up the traded items. that way it could be a little bit safer.

You sir is a fucking moron, first off you expect someone to be in your skypecall with only your guyz ? .. not to think of who would ever do 4 man skyping xD .. fucking chaotic. That aside, you expect them to have 20 seconds but you have all the time you want ?.

Your logic of them not having anything to gain from killing you does also apply the other way around, thus you make no sense saying you will shoot him if he is more than 20 seconds or does "anything funny" which by the way is a very loose term for "kill at will" so you can execute anyone just claiming they did something "funny".

You do realise that your snipers will be pretty easy to see and pickoff with L85's and that the barret is a stupid weapon to use as sniper cover when you can use the AS50 for less sound and better overall gun statistics.

Quote: " A trade can work, and trust can be found for mutual benefit. "

<<< This is true, BUT your requirements for a trade is nowhere near mutual trust or equal conditions.

I would see this person already as an untrustworthy trader.