Sign in to follow this  
pr3llox

Is this a global ban or?

Well i came a cross a camp earlier and found a gps, rangerfinder, nightvisions and stuff... and then i went to the freeside server for trading.... shockingly they shot me.... twice ive been killed with no answers at all.... have never even raised my weapon against them. after i was killed.. i couldnt connect to any server at all ( you were kicked off the game ) can someone please explain why? i dont fucking understand at all.

IF global ban it would have stated so....

This sounds more like your BattlEye having some problem....

thanks for the help and if anyone know them.... TELL THEM TO DONT FUCK WITH A CLAN LEADER WITH ACCESS TO SATCHEL CHARGERS!

Could you tell me your In-game name?

aside from ghosters, today there we're only 2 other people that were killed.

1st was named Knight, who attacked the front gate.

2nd was someone named pyisilix (or something I don't remember how it was spelled) He was killed because he didn't follow our rules. He was trying to sprint into the castle from the North side.

We try to say it every time. You must approch from the road, Walking, with your weapon lowered. Otherwise you will be treated as a hostile. If this was you I appologise (as I was the one who shot you), but you need to follow the rules.

As for your problem. I'm not sure, it sounds like a battleye problem. Perhaps a reinstall of battleye?

Edited by Striker75

Pretty much as Striker says.

We also have an internal black-list for people who have been hostile towards us before. Threatening us with satchel charges is a surefire way to get yourself added to the list if you're not on it, by the way.

Hello

Surely threatening with satchels, whilst a little immature, is part of the "gameplay"?

Rgds

LoK

Hello

Surely threatening with satchels, whilst a little immature, is part of the "gameplay"?

Rgds

LoK

Yes. It's also part of the gameplay to decide not to do business with people that threaten us. Freeside's got nothing to do with this ban appeal (I think it's an appeal, at least?).

Edit: To clarify, since I think this is what you missed, our internal blacklist is internal. It has nothing to do with the server, we just have a list of names we know not to deal with. If he was on the list for something, he could have been shot at, though I don't hear anything about him being killed. With a name I can check for him.

Edited by Publik

Hello

Rgds

LoK

Aren't sachel charges hacked in?

They spawn at the barracks.

Since when? Have you ever actually seen them there?

Sachel Charges 100% spawn at the barracks. I've found a few myself and blown myself up accidentally.