ℭør℘şἷ ~ ☠

Day Z going to shit?

Can't tell if trolling or very stupid.

It usually turns out to be 'very stupid'. Sad, but that's humanity for you.

Can't tell if trolling or very stupid.

Arma II + AO is great in itself.

The game has a lot of bugs, and on top of the Day-Z mod being in alpha.

If you don't know what it means for a game to be in alpha then you should look it up.

Also, this is a suggestions forum. If you're having a problem with your game go post here: http://dayzmod.com/f...roubleshooting/

Oh I understand hahaha sorry it is shit for now.

Oh I understand hahaha sorry it is shit for now.

you obviously do not

lol

What lol??.. i am serious man.. do that and you will se... i am not lier.. :) ... thats lol

Most of your replies that ive seen on this thread while casually scrolling down seem to be pretty offensive, you should probably take the anonymous stick out of your arse.

In other news...EVER HEARD OF A BUG?

Every game gets bugs and flaws in the programming, especially during alpha and lets be honest, the Arma and DayZ devs arent gods like valve and infinity ward, they cant make perfectly working games without even looking at the screen like they do, why dont you give all that programming a try and see how easy it is for the standard human being? Give them time, geez.

Yeah I did not mean to troll. I was ignorant on the fact of my problem, I was angry at the time and wanted to know what the problem was for I am not use to Alpha gaming.

Ignore this form, I apologize for placing my comments in the wrong area.

Peace~

FIX!

Left shift + (Minus numpad button) ... the invisible console will appear.. than type "flush" withnout those (")

NOT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS, JUST TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE.. FOR ME, IT WORKS NOW

it isnt a 100% fix. It -may- work, but will not permanatly fix it.. all that dose is flush (or refresh if you will) your graphics.