DayZ Update 1.5.2

[align=center]Not official announsment!

But update is.[/align]

UPDATE : 29 APR 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.5.2

* dayz 1.2.2

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Nobody would change into a bandit (this time its REALLY fixed!)

* [FIXED] Fireplace placement irregular

* [FIXED] Study bodies broken

* [FIXED] Environment updates from Cherno and temporary camps disappeared

* [FIXED] Vehicle Repairs sometimes do not work

* [NEW] Object creation completely recoded (tents working 100%)

* [NEW] Vehicles added to every instance (Helicopters, Boats, Cars, etc...)

http://www.armafiles.info/dayz/

Cool vehicles back in :)

Also the tents are working now? they do not dissapear on server restart? so we can actually sort of setup camps now?

When did dynamic weather make it in? I saw my first rain shower today... I think on 1.51

And what's this funny looking shovel for? ;)

even tho these fixes are unoffical they are awesome. I was acutally wondering how to check how to study a body.

Hello,

Wait, you think the fixes are Unofficial? You have got to be kidding me... It's just the post which is unofficial, the actual update is from the creators.

~Derranged

When did dynamic weather make it in? I saw my first rain shower today... I think on 1.51

I noticed that yesterday that it was raining for me - to bad it was only me and not my mate next to me - which could be a disadvantage especially with PVP'er around

Hello' date='

Wait, you think the fixes are Unofficial? You have got to be kidding me... It's just the post which is unofficial, the actual update is from the creators.

~Derranged

[/quote']

I just misread the post....

I'm just wondering if people have been able to ride more then one person in a vehicle. Me and my friend tried a boat that had multiple seats and a bus but still only one could ride in it.

Its quite possible because your friend is not in your group. What rocket will need to do is introduce join group option for players so they just join each others group (be sure someone can disband also ;) )

This will fix the issue.

Wasn't groups the main reason for the spawning issues? Since we can see the green chat when somebody types I assumed we were all dumped into a new group together as people joined.

separate groups in-game otherwise you would see selection bars down bottom for each unit (player). Also players joining up in groups reduces the overall group count anyway.

It read elsewhere that 2 bandits can't get in the same vehicle atm. Might be that perhaps?

DC didn't work at least in the FI server, this time. Played there about 3 times yesterday and it worked one time but not on the 2 other occasions.

At least we have vehicles and apparently working tents then. Have yet to try any of it right now though.

Can anyone confirm if tents and the contents of a tent save when a server restarts?

Cheers

I noticed that yesterday that it was raining for me - to bad it was only me and not my mate next to me - which could be a disadvantage especially with PVP'er around

Really? It worked for our group but maybe that's just because we all joined about the same time too. I thought the weather was synced. If it's not I'm sure it soon will be... just takes a relatively simple script.

Just to let the devs know that vehicles aren't being saved on server restarts. Maybe vehicle database isn't booting up properly for server restarts?

~Derranged

Don't do that shit.

And why might I ask? Aren't I allowed to have free speech or are you a tight ass politic? I am allowed to put that after ever single one of my comments because there is nothing wrong with it, if you have a problem with it please lodge a complaint to the Government because they are the only people who can help you with your problem.

~Derranged