Sign in to follow this  
de312

DE 326 / =SaAR= - Restarted - Banned - Locked after killing admin camp

Server Name:

Originally named DE 326, they renamed to =SaAR= today.

Date/Time:

Occured at 4pm EST

Server Administrator('s):

=SaAR= oliquido

What happened:

We found an admin camp in the NW corner of the map. I took a video of me looting it, It is currently rendering I will post in ASAP. After I initially looted it I got 2 of my friends to meet me up in the area. While sneaking around we saw a player not in our group. We killed the player, then decided to hop in their vehicles and speed off. About 5 minutes after killing the player and making a getaway the session was lost and the server was offline. When the server came back up I rejoined, my friend and I were banned from the server. He then locked the server and changed the name of the server to "=SaAR= Testing" Oliquido (the admin) and a few other clan members were then in the server alone, locked.

This server is a repeat offender, this clan has done the same EXACT thing before. SEE HERE http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40653-admin-abuse-on-de-326-hosted-by-saae-shock-and-awe/

Evidence/Proof

I am still uploading the initial video of me looting the camp.

e9xXs.png

9ACVm.png

• Like 1

The server is closed .... I've got no more bucking thing the people like you constantly stress macht.sucht you work

Der server ist geschlossen....ich habe da kein bock mehr drauf das leute wie ihr ständig stress macht.sucht euch arbeit. und geht mir damit nicht auf den sack

MFG

The server is closed .... I've got no more bucking thing the people like you constantly stress macht.sucht you work

Der server ist geschlossen....ich habe da kein bock mehr drauf das leute wie ihr ständig stress macht.sucht euch arbeit. und geht mir damit nicht auf den sack

MFG

UL9N2.gif

nice english skills admin-abuser, i hope you will be banned

Edited by snajdan
  • Like 7

MFG

you fergot to google-translate the last part aswell, sir.

"and I am not so blind to the"

http://translate.google.de/#de/en/und%20geht%20mir%20damit%20nicht%20auf%20den%20sack

Ok for you nongermans out there i Quote that for you:

The Server is closed! I dont want to have people on it, people who´re stealing me LOOTS!! Get work and dont piss me off!

Someone should close this Server asap..

• Like 8

The Server is closed! I dont want to have people on it, people who´re stealing me LOOTS!! Get work and dont piss me off!

+1

Hm... Just sad to see something like this :(

-edit. I really hope this server get blacklisted

Edited by Sello

MFG

You got a new update on the server it did a auto reset, then the server got locked by a fairy and she also banned them but you coulndt see that because you were already in the game and coulndt see that the server was locked. Am I right?

you fergot to google-translate the last part aswell, sir.

"and I am not so blind to the"

http://translate.google.de/#de/en/und%20geht%20mir%20damit%20nicht%20auf%20den%20sack

xD you need Google Translate to write some englisch sentence.

You think you are ready to host a server when you can not write or speak englisch.

Du brauchst den Google Translator um einen Englische Satz zu schreiben.

Du denkst echt du bist bereit einen Server zu Hosten wenn du nicht Englisch schreiben oder Sprechen kannst.

Edited by sanzzes

You think you are ready to host a server when you can not write or speak englisch

That's pretty funny considering you just spelt English wrong XD just sayin.

• Like 1

Der server ist geschlossen....ich habe da kein bock mehr drauf das leute wie ihr st

You think you are ready to host a server when you can not write or speak englisch.

Du brauchst den Google Translator um einen Englische Satz zu schreiben.

Du denkst echt du bist bereit einen Server zu Hosten wenn du nicht Englisch schreiben oder Sprechen kannst.

Muss man Englisch beherrschen, um einen Server hosten zu dürfen? Was bist Du denn für ein Vogel? Das grenzt ja schon an Rassismus. Wer nicht arisch ist, ist es nicht wert zu leben oder was? Viel schlimmer ist es ja wohl, dass Du Deine Muttersprache hingegen nicht einmal beherrscht....

Und wo muss man bereit sein, um einen Server zu hosten? Man darf als Admin gerade mal die Serverbeschreibung ändern und das war's dann auch schon. Also wird man kaum Englisch können müssen. Selten sowas dummes gelesen, nur um sich in den Vordergrund zu stellen und Aufmerksamkeit ergattern zu wollen.

Du Mimi...

Edited by 8odycount

wow this is becoming a racist thread about people who cannot speak english well... great.

Well, if this translation is true it's clearly a case of severe admin abuse. I agree, blacklist this server.

wow this is becoming a racist thread about people who cannot speak english well... great.

Language has nothing to do with racism, so please stop this ridiculous argument already.

I find it offensive that people are bashing him for not speaking english correctly, be it racism or not its childish & condesending.

nice english skills admin-abuser, i hope you will be banned

If you wish him to be banned for his lack of skill in the English language, you are dead wrong. Judge on action, not linguistics.

Language has nothing to do with racism, so please stop this ridiculous argument already.

You're wrong. There's a very fine line between racism and language. If a not fluent of my language speaker approached me and started a conversation in my language showing his or her obvious lack of fluency, should I blow him or her off as an idiot? No. One should not at all. Doing so is immoral and borderline racist. Which is also why I called you out on that.

Edited by BobJoeXXI
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh this thread... /popcorn

Racism or not, just read the admins translated reply. Obviously a dick admin and needs to be blacklisted.

Edited by Waverunner

MFG

Made my day. I hope you are <12 years old. This is just embarrassing.

You're wrong. There's a very fine line between racism and language. If a not fluent of my language speaker approached me and started a conversation in my language showing his or her obvious lack of fluency, should I blow him or her off as an idiot? No. One should not at all. Doing so is immoral and borderline racist. Which is also why I called you out on that.

>Racism has to do with discrimination based on biological traits

>Language is not a biological trait

Understand now? Discrimination based on language is still discrimination, but not racism.

>Racism has to do with discrimination based on biological traits

>Language is not a biological trait

Understand now? Discrimination based on language is still discrimination, but not racism.

Disregarding your childish, 4chanesque of a retort, racism isn't about biology. Language is connected with ethnicity. Ethnicity. Not biology. We all have the same biology. We all have a chance of having down syndrome babies; we all contract diseases; we all are classified as homo sapiens. However, what you do not understand is the way that I see it. I see it from a different angle in which you are wrong and were being borderline racist just by discriminating on language.

Take Rwanda, for example. If you have seen the movie Hotel Rwanda it'll make more sense.

http://www.history.c...wandan-genocide

They are both, by your definition, the same biology. How can it be racist? It is racist due to the fact that it's not about biology, but ethnicity. Racism against color doesn't apply, but beliefs, morals, and language because of a persons ethnicity is still racist.

Good day, sir!

Edited by BobJoeXXI
  • Like 1

I've yet to see the post where I discriminated against someone based on their language, unless you want to count skipping a post because of a lack of punctuation as racist.

And I still stand by what I said. Language has nothing to do with race. Some races might adopt certain languages as 'their' language, but might just as well grow up and learn another language as their primary language.

I'm not disagreeing with you that discriminating based on language is wrong, I'm just saying it is not necessarily inherently racist.

Either way, I'm out. Arguing semantics is not exactly my idea of fun.

Edited by Zoop

Meanwhile...

What is this server's status, is it removed or is it locked?

Have any of you submitted a ticket?

MFG

Vakaria's translations is not exactly right.

Correct translation (I'm a native German speaker): "The server is closed. I don't want people like you to stress me all the time. Get a job. And stop getting on my tits!"

• Like 1