Sign in to follow this  
Matalgirrafe

Rarest Item?

A generator is the rarest non hacked item for sure.

That's because they're not seeded in yet. :3

I destroyed 2 svd camos yesterday with 10 mags. I also dropped 3 nvg and 1 gps on the ground for bag space. I found a beartrap yesterday and just placed it in the barn I found it in. I have yet to find a radio or mt dew, everythign else I have seen to much of.

Radio

Antibiotics

Mt. Dew

There might be a legit "Portable Generator" in the game (will be added to the game soon) ... could be hacked ... someone said he found one ... if legit -> rarest item in the game ... if hacked -> lol

Edited by NoRegrets

Radio.

Everything else I have either found (repeadetly) or been with a group that found it. Only seen one can of Mountain Dew...which my son says is why he got killed 2 hrs into his first life. Because I picked up the can of Mountain Dew when he was helping his mother. He still blathers on about the curse of the Mountain Dew taking his life. I think it's because he sucks at finding sufficient cover when being shot at...but that's just me.

Out.

Thy holy dew, or a mag to some gun only found at chopper crashes

edit: are radios legit found on zombie bodies? Thought they were hacked in

Edited by Criminal

I've found all the top tier stuff... by looting the tents of dupers. LOL! One fool duped so many tents he left a trail of them from his main camp all the way into Cherno. I looted his crap then went far away and killed myself to zombies in a far away town just to piss him off.

I hate cheaters... and yes YOU DUPERS ARE CHEATERS.

Fix your game Bohemia.

By far the rarest items are MK48 and Antibiotics.

Me and my group have only found each of these once. And the MK48 was instantly lost due to stupid inventory system. :P My friend tried to put it into his backpack.. that didnt have enough room, so it poofed, and was gone.

Combined we must have far beyond 1000 hours. Every other item shows up now and then.

Well, one exception. The legendary Land Rover. Never seen that!

@Wosret you do realize every item you did take from that tent camp is back after the next server reset. The way that DayZ is bugged now, restores every item in every saved stash after every restart. Retarded. Even worse, is that you can't set up new stashes as nothing except vehicle locations saves to the hive currently.

So you commited suicide, and nobody will ever notice.

Edited by Hratgard

Gold Revolver or Revolver Gold as i remember it being called, it was very rare, and a bit grubby. In Kamenka of all places, so dont start moaning you spawned there people.

AS50, L85A2, AN-FAL PVS, and Bizon SD are the rarest weapons. No coincidence they are chopper crash site weapons. Apparently the m136 isn't as rare.

Ive never picked up range finders before. They only spawn at the 2 barracks at NWAF and have a 0.11% chance of spawning there. Satchel charges and NVGs have the same percentage chance stats, however, I have picked up NVGs off military zombies at helicopter crash sites and deer stands as well.

I've found NVG's, Rangefinders, Ghillie suits, Bizon SD's and plenty of AS50's, so you can cross those off the list...

I find MT Dew all the time lol. I found my first range finders off a dead guy the other day with my buddy. I still have yet to see a ghillie suit anywhere. I find FALs every time I do a crash site, I've still yet to use one.

I never have : m136 (But i once have the ammo for it) and pipe bomb.

Got every thing else at least one time.

The rarest thing in dayz:

Pipe bomb, satchel charge, NVG, GPS, Range-Finder, antibiotics, m136, mk-48, L85, montain dew, ...

How about the M16A4 ACOG? It's a barracks only spawn, don't think you can find it on crash sites. I've only ever found one.

OP's mom.

No serioulsy, she has only spawned once on voice com when he was playing on this one server.

It was like finding the rarest pokemon...