A Ruger Mark III hell even a mark II. As a starting weapon or even increase the spawn rate making it spawn more than a Makarov, a high ammo spawn also. It being a .22 lr make it put down zombies in hell 5 shots except the head of course. Since all of you are crying about gun spawn rates put this in the game making it a higher spawn rate than normal civilian weapon like the 1911,revolver,makarov, and lee enfield. Since its a decent choice for a self defense weapon its small, the price is less than a 1911 ect, and it could still put someone down. post-64929-0-90904500-1343586737_thumb.p

Edited by MrBiscuitGuard74

Could you stop crying about the starting gun? It's not coming back.

Cry, cry, cry.

Just give everyone that spawns a crowbar.

Weak melee weapon, not a ranged weapon.

Can fend off individual zombies.

There. This will satisfy both parties as they don't come off as anything powerful, and isn't entirely weak.

That or make hunting knife equippable and do the same damage as a crowbar, just half the range and twice the speed, and make everyone equip one. Heck, allow us to collect hunting knives so we can throw them, maybe throw hatchets too.

Edited by dra6o0n

While I agree that starting defenseless is far to my disliking, I think a gun is too much. Give everyone a crowbar.

People. Makarov's aren't that rare. I find one within about 5 minutes of spawning. I can find a revolver/1911 in about 10-20 in most towns, and a Enfield in the same time frame. The guns aren't rare. Learn where to look and stop trying to get more guns added into the game when there are better things to be added/fixed/worked on.

Could you stop crying about the starting gun? It's not coming back.

Cry, cry, cry.

im not crying you fucking retard its a suggestion for other people since they're still crying about not having a starting weapon this is suggestion.

Also people please... READ. I don't care for a starting weapon its just a suggestion i don't have any trouble finding a weapon early game im just saying they should put in a WEAK gun like the .22 lr. And make it spawn more than a 1911 ect in civilian houses and such so its more of a challenge to find a decent weapon since the .22 would suck a lot...

im not crying you fucking retard its a suggestion for other people since they're still crying about not having a starting weapon this is suggestion.

Also people please... READ. I don't care for a starting weapon its just a suggestion i don't have any trouble finding a weapon early game im just saying they should put in a WEAK gun like the .22 lr. And make it spawn more than a 1911 ect in civilian houses and such so its more of a challenge to find a decent weapon since the .22 would suck a lot...

Why you naughty boy!

1. You start your thread by claiming that everyone but you are 'crying'.

2. You propose to introduce something you claim you don't care for.

3. You make thread #1560395 on adding a weapon at spawn.

So in conclusion, if you don't stop bawling, blubbering, moaning, sobbing, snivelling, wailing, wimpering and crying, I won't let you watch that Roy Orbison video again.

i reckon you should spawn with nothing imo... then czech vest pouches would maybe be loved by someone and torches would be a good addition to your adventure..