anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

Placed an order the other night' date=' looking forward to getting it running. Thanks for offering a great service for a reasonable price. :D

[/quote']

im working as fast as i can atm. Gonna try and get as many up as i can tonight.

If we do have to wait multiple days for the server - is the re-subscribe time extended from there? As in, our month isn't counting the day we order?

If we do have to wait multiple days for the server - is the re-subscribe time extended from there? As in' date=' our month isn't counting the day we order?

[/quote']

Billing cycle usually begin the day the server is set up.

Ok guys. Ran into a bit of a hiccup :( In the rush to setup the control panel i forgot to have the ips for the new machines submitted for whitelist. So setup may be slightly delayed. I have all the machines ready to go. So we just gotta wait till they get added then we can have the 20+ orders setup :) Hoping to have everybody on servers by tomorrow.

WAY TO GO.

We found and remedied the issue with our emailing system. Payment confirmation emails will be sent in the future.

You'r a beast good work man i'm glad I chose you!

I also wanted to ask I wanted to see how everything went and how it runs but I may want bigger and better. I want to provide a quality server for people who want an active admin to do the small amount that they can to make the game fun and safe. If I can upgrade later will my players tents and vehicles stay the same? I would hate for it to have to reset in that event i may take a vote.

For anyone else interested I plan to provide TS3 and a webpage for my servers. I plan on them being permanent homes as stabil as i can for people

You'r a beast good work man i'm glad I chose you!

I also wanted to ask I wanted to see how everything went and how it runs but I may want bigger and better. I want to provide a quality server for people who want an active admin to do the small amount that they can to make the game fun and safe. If I can upgrade later will my players tents and vehicles stay the same? I would hate for it to have to reset in that event i may take a vote.

For anyone else interested I plan to provide TS3 and a webpage for my servers. I plan on them being permanent homes as stabil as i can for people

If you decide to go for a dedicated server we can transfer your mission id to your new server so you can have all your stuff :)

Have another question, sorry - I'm anxious :)

With the regular servers, to we gain FTP access, or is it just a panel? Same question to the Dedi's aswell, I may upgrade to one eventually.

Have another question' date=' sorry - I'm anxious :)

With the regular servers, to we gain FTP access, or is it just a panel? Same question to the Dedi's aswell, I may upgrade to one eventually.

[/quote']

ftp with panel no. But with the dedicated the server its completely yours. Meaning you can do what ever you want with it. Legal of course. You get full administrator RDP access to it.

ftp with panel no. But with the dedicated the server its completely yours. Meaning you can do what ever you want with it. Legal of course. You get full administrator RDP access to it.

I would assume that the Panel does let you access Server Logs then, right? Out of what I've seen, it's quite easy to catch cheaters(Script Wise) with a simple search through them.

Thanks for answering so quickly, you're definitely one of the fastest server host to respond.

We do have a customer support ticket system as well as a live chat' date=' you know.

[/quote']

I used the ticket system worked very good and fast response the live chat was not so live. It made me send an email and didnt connect me to anyone maybe you guys where afk. But the support ticket system works great thanks for the help.

Just wondering when EU servers might be available again? Half interested. Thanks,.

We do have a customer support ticket system as well as a live chat' date=' you know.

[/quote']

I used the ticket system worked very good and fast response the live chat was not so live. It made me send an email and didnt connect me to anyone maybe you guys where afk. But the support ticket system works great thanks for the help.

When there isn't an operator available, that is what happens. I apologize.

I am interested by a "recruit package" but I've got few questions :

- Server have to be in EU, and I saw you haven't some available at this time.

- I don't know (at all) on how to manage a serv. Can I do all operations with the rCon Gui ?

- May I set the server in UTC-8, or something like that, so we can play in daylight in irl evening/night ?

- Can it be purchased via Ppal ?

Thanks for your answer :)

Kats questions are good Id like those answers too, (PS your site says you do not have any availlable that is why I asked)

We have servers in EU available right now. I went ahead and updated the site. You will manage it with our control panel. You can also use the rcon for many things. Time can not be changed unless due several reasons. This is not the case if you purchase a dedicated server though. And we only accept paypal.

Thanks for your quick answer !

Time change was the reason that made me wanted to have a serv... and dedicated are too much for my little budget.

BTW Thx again and have a nice day :)

HFB, do you have any clue around what time the whitelist is normally updated, so that the new servers are ready? Also - I plan to upgrade to a Dedicated eventually, is it possible to host more than one server on it? They seem quite capable of it.

E; just thought of another question - I feel it would be better in the thread, rather than a support ticket. I know that you cannot choose regular server locations, but can you choose dedicated server locations? I read through the most recent email - and was just wondering about it.

Without the Time change option its no dice for me either :(

the issue with time change is you change the time for the whole machine which then changes the time for the other servers on that box. The only way you can change time is by getting either a dedicated server or a vps provider that allows time change. Those are really your only bets.

HFB' date=' do you have any clue around what time the whitelist is normally updated, so that the new servers are ready? Also - I plan to upgrade to a Dedicated eventually, is it possible to host more than one server on it? They seem quite capable of it.

E; just thought of another question - I feel it would be better in the thread, rather than a support ticket. I know that you cannot choose regular server locations, but can you choose dedicated server locations? I read through the most recent email - and was just wondering about it.

[/quote']

im hoping for whitelist within the hour assuming all goes normal. And with the servers we have the budget, blowout, and performance are in seattle. And the expert is in dallas. The reason they are so cheap is because they are in only one location. If you wanted multiple locations the price would just about double.

the issue with time change is you change the time for the whole machine which then changes the time for the other servers on that box. The only way you can change time is by getting either a dedicated server or a vps provider that allows time change. Those are really your only bets.

Thanks for your explanations :)

You should consider getting one of your boxes to the offset time in europe ;) im sure people would be interested! There isnt enough time adjusted servers out there!