anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

**Quality DayZ Server Hosting** ~BEC~ |HFBSERVERS.COM| Highest Performance

I'm guessing more CPU power has been allocated. Now @ 30/40 and FPS 6.

2 FPS @ 35/40. Server restarted and logs renamed about 2.5 hours ago...

-.- I know the HIVE is having issues... hope this is why...

Just want to say I'm about to complete a full month of service with HFB. I haven't had a single instance where my server has gone down due to hosting issues. Everyone gets great ping, great FPS, and setting up 6hr interval restarts was easy. I haven't had to submit a ticket yet but I feel like when I do it will get promptly answered.

They've been very good at keeping it-touch via Emails about downtimes/updates/announcements that might affect performance. I know right now they are out of the $35 servers but I would recommend people try them out.

I just updated my server to 1.7.2 but nobody seems to be able to connect. I'm hearing of other servers with similar problems. Is this a hive issue?

Also I noticed that I cannot install Beta 94444 and 1.7.2 at the same time. I'm guessing 94444 is actually part of the 1.7.2 package as far as the CP update page is concerned. Is this correct or do I need to be concerned?

I hope you guys realize that the 3-4FPS issue is not because of the host. It's the "ALPHA" state of DayZ not cleaning up entities correctly. Sometimes you can get a rogue hacker who decides to carpet bomb or some shit and that can seriously dampen your servers performance. I suggest you do what I did and set up 6 hour restart intervals.

I just updated my server to 1.7.2 but nobody seems to be able to connect. I'm hearing of other servers with similar problems. Is this a hive issue?

Also I noticed that I cannot install Beta 94444 and 1.7.2 at the same time. I'm guessing 94444 is actually part of the 1.7.2 package as far as the CP update page is concerned. Is this correct or do I need to be concerned?

I'm seeing the same.....

94444 and 1.7.2 seem to uninstall each other

Logs full of (Group) chat "waiting forver to connect"

Hope its just the hive getting hammered and not an update issue

I'm seeing the same.....

94444 and 1.7.2 seem to uninstall each other

Logs full of (Group) chat "waiting forver to connect"

Hope its just the hive getting hammered and not an update issue

Have been having this issue since the server I use was purchased. Had the same problem trying to install 93825 and 1.7.1.5 together. Before I remember seeing an update/beta listed together as one item

It's unclear whether this is just a side effect of adding on the arma betas to a system that was only meant for updating the mod and everything is actually fine, or if they are really uninstalling each other... some clarification would be nice.

Just manually install the beta yourself on the FTP. Makes things a lot easier.

I take it all the files except 94444 and 1.7.2 were already installed to the HFB servers?

Vraal, you have you initiate the update yourself. But, the files are available on the Cpanel.

I started the manual file updates, all the latest files except the code and beta were already patched in, which was what I was trying to clarify.

It's fine now, just didn't want to update blindly and be done with it.

NOTE: SERVER FPS is irrelevant to a person's in-game performance. DayZ uses a LOT of scripts which lowers the Server's FPS. This does not impair any player's performance.

Edit; TeamSpeak servers are now available, starting at $2.50 for 10 slots!

Edited by Inu

I purchased a dedicated server with them a while ago and I couldn't be happier. I can't comment on their support because truthfully I never needed it. The best support is the one you don't need.

Blah... I wanted a 70 slot but you guys doesnt accept google checkout... I dont use paypal and never will... dunno if you guys plan on adding google checkout ?

Will be interested in purchasing one of the EU servers, once they become avaliable.

My server Atlanta 29 got it's name changed to US 424 and with it wrong beta update and version in the name.

Is this all an mistake or is this our new name?

*No settings where changed!*

Thanks for very quick Ticket answer, this is my new name.

Edited by Tobblish

My server Atlanta 29 got it's name changed to US 424 and with it wrong beta update and version in the name.

Is this all an mistake or is this our new name?

*No settings where changed!*

Thanks for very quick Ticket answer, this is my new name.

Yea this is pretty fucking awesome.

You restart our server with no warning whatsoever. You change the name so now people have no idea that Chicago 51 is now US557 unless they happen to remember who hosted a server. I now have no idea what the name is of the other servers are I have camps on.

To everyone who is complaining; DayZ Dev team forced us to make the name changes. Change the beta version and difficulty in the server name yourself as it would take us to long to do it ourselves. Sorry.

There was an email sent out hours before we began making any changes, too.

Edit; You'll have to modify the name to include any special options (Waypoints, 3rd Person, ect.) as it would be to time consuming to do these changes ourselves.

Edited by Inu
  • Like 1

To everyone who is bitching;

That's an interesting way to talk to customers.

Edited by urbanfox
  • Like 1

urbanfox, to be fair, an email was sent out prior to these changes and it wasn't our choice. The Dev Team made the decision to force this naming convention and any problems that arise because of it should be addressed to them and not HFB.

On a personal note, my words mirrored the attitude of those complaining and were chosen carefully. Instead of inquiring as to why the names were being changed or checking their emails for the announcement, people whined.

Personal, as in not the opinion of HFB.

urbanfox, to be fair, an email was sent out prior to these changes and it wasn't our choice. The Dev Team made the decision to force this naming convention and any problems that arise because of it should be addressed to them and not HFB.

On a personal note, my words mirrored the attitude of those complaining and were chosen carefully. Instead of inquiring as to why the names were being changed or checking their emails for the announcement, people whined.

Personal, as in not the opinion of HFB.

So do you work for or have any association with HFB?