Sign in to follow this  
Zhufor

I'm a moron. Globally Banned for a momentarily lapse in thought.

good to know people are so shallow. Way of the world I guess. I hope Karma bites her in the ass someday. this is fucked up.

She has more posts than you, therefore she is 100% more believable.

Fact.

definitely. if he had proof of his malarkey as i dont even know who he is.... wouldint he have this all resolved? NO? cuz hes still a hacker just like all the others, one good story after another. LOL!

Edited by keyboardcatSS

good to know people are so shallow. Way of the world I guess. I hope Karma bites her in the ass someday. this is fucked up.

If your story is actually legitimate, and I really hope it isn't. All I can do is give you two pieces of advice.

1. There's no such thing as a "wallet inspector"

2. If someone asks you for all the little numbers (lets call it your Card ID) on your credit card, please please don't give it to them.

If by chance you are telling the truth then your 'friend' owes you a new copy of ARMA 2: CO or however much it costs to buy a new copy.

Hang that over her head for a bit.

If your story is actually legitimate, and I really hope it isn't. All I can do is give you two pieces of advice.

1. There's no such thing as a "wallet inspector"

2. If someone asks you for all the little numbers (lets call it your Card ID) on your credit card, please please don't give it to them.

agreed, I screwed up, i know. Now click that link before she changes the picture. theres your proof.

in fact....screenshot.

keyboardcat.png

Your the one who wanted to join a clan on BF3 and i let you into mine and you added ME on steam. I wouldn't say i'm a fan of yours, no.

Edited by Zhufor
  • Like 1

Fact is, KeyboardcatSS was the one that did it. This guy actually is speaking the truth, even though it may be hard to believe. I don't know this guy, but I know what KeyboardcatSS has been saying all day.

if the GUID/key was used to cheat, it should never be unbanned

why give the cheater the opportunity to cheat again? if it is unbanned, it will be used to cheat again. guaranteed

chalk it up to a life lesson, buy another copy and never share your info

so what i have fanbase?? u jealous ur a part of it? lol!!!

Holy crap, put down the keyboard and step out in the sunlight once in awhile!

• Like 3

Atleast she only screwed you over for thirty-forty bucks. Take it as a lesson learned, also those avatars... dead giveaway.

She played you for a fool ese.

It's a know fact that sexy gamer vixens steal yo CD keys while posing.

I would believe it. Funny thing is I don't find her to be attractive in the least. xD

I know that nothing can be done about the fact that she did what she did, I just want to play the game again, one way or another.

It's a know fact that sexy Pastey gamer vixens steal yo CD keys while posing.

fixed it for you....

• Like 4

Broken hearts heal, GUIDs don't.

You might want to check out the ban appeal section/troubleshooring/ect. forums on how to delete your own banned GUID, so you can play with your newly bought CD key.

long involved story with too much detail, its a lie.

Your best bet would be to purchase another copy of OA straight from Bohemia's store (the non steam version) as it's much cheaper than Steam at £12.99. If you need help setting up a non-steam version just give me a shout, my friend has pretty much the same set up (non steam OA and steam Arma)

Good luck, brother.

I almost feel like buying you a copy myself, that's a pretty fucked up situation.

Write to support, and hope for best. Because this shit just does not sound legit. Bye.

fixed it for you....

LMAO, I just now seen you had edited that, soOo TRUE!

Edited by G i i w e d i n