Sabulva

1.7.2.4 Huge Graphic Bugs unplayable

See Topic

When we can await a fix for this mega Graphic Bugs. ?

I read much and Test all but nothing work.

sceneComplexity= 1000000 ----- dont worked

All settings ingame changed and testet

----- dont worked

I read that one repatched to 1.7.2.3 and NO Graphic Bugs more-

So 1.7.2.4 is reason for Graphic Bugs and many PPL Cant play :(

Please Help Fast with a FIX and sry for my worse English

;)

Sab

Edited by Sabulva
  • Like 1

Check your drivers are up to do date, and also a PC reboot seems to fix the problem for a while at least.

All I know is, I updated my graphics drivers, did a reboot, and now the problem has been fixed (for now).

Edited by z-layrex

Try the following.

While in game hold shift and hit the - sign on your numpad.

you won't get a text prompt, but regardless:

Type flush, hit enter.

This should fix it.

• Like 1

logging out of the game totally, not just to the lobby and then coming back normally sorts it for me.

but its true that its getting worse since the last patch.

• Like 1

btw, it's not DayZ bug. It's arma2 1.62 patch issue. Once upon a time this bug appeared. Long before DayZ... now it's back... .very bad.

• Like 1

All tryed..but dont work :( All Driver up to date

You restarted your PC?

btw, it's not DayZ bug. It's arma2 1.62 patch issue. Once upon a time this bug appeared. Long before DayZ... now it's back... .very bad.

I disagree. The issue started with the new DayZ patch!

• Like 2

Question is--- They work for a fix ????

If not i can deinstall this Game and much more PPL too

I agree since the last patch the game was without these bugs. Now I have them all the time. Unplayable. Need to restart the whole computer to get rid of it. I think It`s basically an ARMA 2 Issue ...BUT... provoked by a DAYZ detail. Roll back to the last patch because this Bug Sucks!

Thought this patch would fix performance and tents. Now ive got worse performance, tents are still not saving and we got graphical glitches ............

Edited by Avean
  • Like 2

Ya this is rediculouse. I have a i7@3.2ghz 8gb of ram, a 7200rpm drive, and a hd5850m with 1gb of vram,

AND I CANT GET MORE THAN 10FPS IN TOWNS! No matter how i tweak the graphics settings it seems to make NO diffrence, Reducing my resolution actually Reduced my fps. Playing on max settings is sometimes a better fps than on medium or low.

What is going on? Am I missing something? (ive even tried slimming down processes like explorer.exe and just about every other running program)

I mean i get it, its in alpha, but what im really asking is weather or not the problem is on my end, the servers end, or just the code.

• Like 1

Yeah guys, RIDICULOUS! Does this alpha test seem somewhat....unfinished to you? :P

Edited by WisdomSnork
  • Like 4

Well the graphic bug seems to show up only in cities and when buildings are near.

This was not the case with the last update. Something HAS changed since then!

There has to be some sort of fix to it, because whenever i run into them, some people can still shoot through that mess. Some close range so they were in there with me.

I also recognized that tall buildings like the highrise in Chernog. or the antenna on green mountain provoke the artifacts.

Well im saying that 5-10fps is absurd, not that its absurd for the game to be in that state.

Also I followed the whole list of sh*t in that pastebin link, and it boosted me about 10-15 frames (now in the 25's) so thank you! I think disabling the AA on grass and foliage is really what made the difference. Also setting video memory back to default.

Thanks allot!

Also I followed the whole list of sh*t in that pastebin link, and it boosted me about 10-15 frames (now in the 25's) so thank you!

Thanks allot!

What pastebin link, mate? Wouldn't mind seeing it myself.

The artifacts seem to occur, at least for me, after running the game for more than an hour.

Can people suffering from this problem try and note how long they've been running the game, and how much system memory the game is taking up.

I noticed it when i changed setting in game. Didn't happen when i changed them in arma 2: OA and then quit and loaded up DayZ