Matalgirrafe

I feel really, really bad...

So, I was wandering around in Churno, then suddenly I hear gunshots, sounded like a double barreled and a makarov, I had a AKM so I decided I wasn't in too much trouble if I went to investigate. Turns out two people foolishly got themselves stuck in one of the apartments with about 7 zombies climbing the stairs. On voice chat I hear them saying "I've ran out of ammo". One of them, like I had guessed had a double barreled shotgun, the other had a revolver. I feel I should help them ya'know, be a really cool guy and all. I kill the zombies with my AKM, they call me a saviour...

I stick around for a bit with them we go to the hospital just next to the apartments, and then they both stand right next to each other for a while. I ask if any of them had any ammo - they both said no - So I open fire with my AKM and kill one, the other guy opens fire with his double barreled (Turns out he did have ammo the liar) and misses both shots, I kill him too. I fell sort of bad for them, I try and tell myself it's their fault for trusting me and all that, but still, anyone have any input, am I a bad person or did I have every right to kill two people having a jolly good ol' time playing Day Z?

Nah, if they were near out of ammo and with low tech gear, it doesnt matter much.

But Id prefer a standard shoot on sight approach instead of pretending to be friendly any day of the week.

• Like 1

Nah, if they were near out of ammo and with low tech gear, it doesnt matter much.

But Id prefer a standard shoot on sight approach instead of pretending to be friendly any day of the week.

I hear you, I shouldn't have saved them only to kill them.

My assumption is from the description of what they were doing, they were waiting to strike you first.

Either when you ran out of ammo or since they both said they had none, for you to take point and then shoot you in the back.

No such thing as a bad person in Day Z, just the one who survived. Except Hackers, they are the bad people.

• Like 1

Yeh, was a bit weird for you to help them out and then randomly shoot them. You should have just left them to it, all you really achieved is wasting some of your AK rounds and ruining their day.

• Like 4

I'm just finding it really odd how your pretty much bragging about a short passage of play where you randomly killed two guy's. Was that your finest DayZ moment or something?

I'm just finding it really odd how your pretty much bragging about a short passage of play where you randomly killed two guy's. Was that your finest DayZ moment or something?

You have 800+ posts and this is the kind of garbage you put on the forums?

So, I was wandering around in Churno, then suddenly I hear gunshots, sounded like a double barreled and a makarov, I had a AKM so I decided I wasn't in too much trouble if I went to investigate. Turns out two people foolishly got themselves stuck in one of the apartments with about 7 zombies climbing the stairs. On voice chat I hear them saying "I've ran out of ammo". One of them, like I had guessed had a double barreled shotgun, the other had a revolver. I feel I should help them ya'know, be a really cool guy and all. I kill the zombies with my AKM, they call me a saviour...

I stick around for a bit with them we go to the hospital just next to the apartments, and then they both stand right next to each other for a while. I ask if any of them had any ammo - they both said no - So I open fire with my AKM and kill one, the other guy opens fire with his double barreled (Turns out he did have ammo the liar) and misses both shots, I kill him too. I fell sort of bad for them, I try and tell myself it's their fault for trusting me and all that, but still, anyone have any input, am I a bad person or did I have every right to kill two people having a jolly good ol' time playing Day Z?

It's not their fault for trusting you, it's your fault for lacking any capacity for being a human being.

You're an asshole and a bad person. Enjoy being an asshole and a bad person, asshole and bad person.

I was on the receiving end of something like that once. If it helps, I'd say what you done was not only bad, but frankly dick-ish.

But hey don't worry, you are in good company because most DayZ players seem to think it is COD anyway.

It's not their fault for trusting you, it's your fault for lacking any capacity for being a human being.

You're an asshole and a bad person. Enjoy being an asshole and a bad person, asshole and bad person.

Its not like the guy steps on kittens in RL. It was just his way of saying "HI"," welcome to DayZ".

• Like 1

I am not a human being because I killed two characters in a game? Oh my god I thought Day Z community where somewhat intelligent.

I am hardly bragging, how can I brag against killing two near-unarmed players? I guess scumbag steve could, but i'm no scumbag steve.

"Trust is the foundation of love but it can also be the start of betrayal" -Unknown

I would have rather you shot me on sight than pretended to be friendly.

It's not only confusing, but more emotionally damaging. (AKA Dick Move)

• Like 1

You lack imagination OP. You should have ordered them to drop their guns and then proceeded to rob them of their goodies. Then you could shoot them both in the leg just to make sure they didn't follow you.

you say you feel really really bad, and that you feel bad for them. i think that's the answer to your question of whether or not you're a bad person for your acting as you did.

Pony avatar and really cool story. Troll thread, noob.

You are the typical shit head crank!!!! >:(

May I ask why? What are your motives and reasons behind such a callous act of aggression? <_<

You know just asking??? :|

Edited by Itchy