yakine

Train... Hear me out

Not a bad idea IMO.

I think they would actually make a good BOTTOM tier vehicle though...as in, they're slow and you can't take them where you really want to go, BUT they could maybe have a higher chance of not being damaged or needing less repairs, and easier to find since they obviously have to be on the train tracks.

I thought of it first! I made a thread about that a while ago! You have to believe me! And people said it was stupid!

Don't be stupid it's a good idea

A working train after the apocalypse? Too much of a stretch, IMO.

Okay...

1. a zombie apocalypse isnt exactly the most realistic thing in the world, and 2 if you can get cars to work and helicopters why not a train? use your brain before flaming please -.-

should be a patched up train like something made by the A-team and heroes could use it to pick up bambis from kamenka. bullet proof.

It should be able to hold gear so heroes can tool-up new spawns.

But wait just there a minute disapointed bandits!!!11. Train can be destroyed/de-railed by X-amount of Satchel charges, ultimate bambi slaughter if you work for it!

whilst on the subject of adding things how about a telescopic fishing rod for the toolbelt? :P

some of the lakes look mighty fine fishing! (increase catch size at night too)

I think its a great idea. Should have to be fixed up and ofc should be a death trap. Vulnerable to bandit attacks.

What Mexican Bandits???

It should run through the map on fire, speeding through the landscape stopping for nothing. It should be an sign of a wider issue due to the outbreak.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

I don't think that the whole stretch of RR tracks would be intact after the apocalypse,

If there are trains, which you can fix.

I would say they should just travel to next station.

Players can't control trains like cars, once you set the train to move forward- it will continue to the next station unless it runs out of gas

Will Zeds be attracted to the train?

If a train pulls into a station, will this cause more spawning of Zeds on the outskirts of the town location as if they came from a distance?

I don't think that the whole stretch of RR tracks would be intact after the apocalypse,

That was exactly my idea! i think every once in a while there should be some broken tracks, which need X-amount of scrap metal and maybe even wood or something. the tracks should be somewhat easy to spot but not too easy were a distracted driver would see it easily. that would give players a reason to have scrap metal and wood. just a thought.