Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

See 2 corpses and die then log off... Im mind this guy sit in forest near... kamenka-electro

Newbs corpses of course (and be without weapon too..)

Edited by ClareRedfield

Surprised to find this thread still alive. Xiroth do you still check this thing, if so can we get an update? I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to read through it myself, it's become a Novel at this point lol.

i love it how op is boasting about how gret he is with has 126 kills, and ells everyone else not agreeing to shut up

that is some real nice op QQ for me

I love how reluctant so many people are to believe that at least one guy out of thousands playing is good/lucky enough to run around and kill a 100 dudes. I mean, a lot of them could have been unarmed or simply looting which is easy pickings. I say kudos if it's legit.

I want a noob to come up behind you with a hatchet and kill you, he deserves that gun more than you do. Your a sniper and with great power comes great responsibility, why not save beginners and noobs alike rather than kill them to increase your kill count

I want a noob to come up behind you with a hatchet and kill you, he deserves that gun more than you do. Your a sniper and with great power comes great responsibility, why not save beginners and noobs alike rather than kill them to increase your kill count

He's not spiderman. What does he get for saving a fresh spawn (assuming that's what he's shooting)

May we meet in glorious battle!

To all the butthurt people, there is far to much analysis going on here. There's guns in dayz and no rules. That's all you need to know.

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Congratulations, you've killed 100 people with one of the best sniper rifles currently in dayz!

You can get about 20 kills a day if you camp on the elektro hills and server hop, more if you don't get bored by doing the same repetitive ''Pull out rangefinder, get range, pull out sniper rifle, zero in, scope the city, spot beaner, shoot beaner, disconnect'' tasks.

Now getting 100 kills by killing people up close? Now that's an achievement.

• Like 1

Congratulations, you've killed 100 people with one of the best sniper rifles currently in dayz!

You can get about 20 kills a day if you camp on the elektro hills and server hop, more if you don't get bored by doing the same repetitive ''Pull out rangefinder, get range, pull out sniper rifle, zero in, scope the city, spot beaner, shoot beaner, disconnect'' tasks.

Now getting 100 kills by killing people up close? Now that's an achievement.

Ax murder is the best murder. (did I just reply to an Evangelion character?)

Edited by Dr.Lyme

Very nice....

Don't think I've very seen your name at the end of my cross sight....

but we will meet once at least =)

Lets just hope your not like that Deaglez fellow that posted a video about his 60 kills (sniping noobs in elektro while he was sitting at the hill top) I shot him and he alt-F4 so his corpse disappeared. But you can't avoid a shot from an as50 in the head =)

Edited by JuRaii

Everyone we have a badass over here, HE'S ABOUT TO KILL A TREE.

Ax murder is the best murder. (did I just reply to an Evangelion character?)

Having a custom joker face, coming behind someone playing Freddy Krueger music. THEN AXE IN THE FACE >:)

notice how he zoomed in to make the debug monitor not see through

so he could photo shop it with ease

HAH I FIGURED IT OUT

Good job OP.

Also, he can kill whoever he wants to, and if you like close combat so much go play counter strike/BF3/COD. Or if you really hate him so much, counter snipe rather than just making comments.

notice how he zoomed in to make the debug monitor not see through

so he could photo shop it with ease

HAH I FIGURED IT OUT

Why is it not possible to give minus reputation in this forum... :emptycan: