Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

I was hoping you would die to be honest, but getting hacked to death when its not by a hatchet is just so unsatisfying. I'm sad now. I'm sad that you died. I'm going to go bang my head into the wall now.

I do wish you luck on your next goal, but thing that some of the QQers here dont get is

How can he sit by the coast all day, he doesn't have 110+ worth of ammo. He obviously has to go into towns like Elektro, Cherno. Head to Military bases like Stary, Airstrips and The NW/NE Airfield, which are usually HUGE risks especially on high player servers. This isn't some neckbeard on the basement waiting 24/7 for noobs. He just plays smart is all.

Think logic gentlemen.

:D

Edited by Elektro
  • Like 1

I do wish you luck on your next goal, but thing that some of the QQers here dont get is

How can he sit by the coast all day, he doesn't have 110+ worth of ammo. He obviously has to go into towns like Elektro, Cherno. Head to Military bases like Stary, Airstrips and The NW/NE Airfield, which are usually HUGE risks especially on high player servers. This isn't some neckbeard on the basement waiting 24/7 for noobs. He just plays smart is all.

Think logic gentlemen.

:D

Probably something to do with the fact that aslong as you had 1 bullet left in a mag before 1.7.2.5, relogging would fill the mag to max ammo again? 'Think logic'.

You must be camping..

Ofcourse he is! If you try and rush at someone with an AK when you have a sniper rifle, even if you've got an AS50, your FUCKED. Hard

Not bad junior but you have much to learn...beaner coast is not easy to live on these days.

jht3ew.jpg

• Like 10

Not bad junior but you have much to learn...beaner coast is not easy to live on these days.

jht3ew.jpg

Well shit...

Bandit Kills: 5

Chances are he killed new spawns.

You need at least 5 murders to count as a bandit (I believe), seeing as a lot of people don't go round murdering its not really that surprising.

Edit: double post sorry... Stupid phone

Edited by Xiroth

See, anyone can sit there and snipe noobs, which you are clearly doing to get 110 kills. Go kill real people, the same gear as you or better, and you will probably die after 5 kills lol.

He's playing smart, he doesn't go in rambo style which is what keeps you alive, out of those 110 kills I'm pretty sure there's geared players that were killed

I will do my best to hunt you down kind sir ;) you will be dead before you know it. But here, have my beans :)