Xiroth

I've murdered 110 people, I'm still alive, and i'm coming for your beans...

At it's core, DayZ is a survival game. The only objective the game gives you is to survive. You can do whatever you want while you're surviving, but your main goal is still just surviving.

Banditry is killing someone for their food/water/gear or just plain robbing them (because you don't actually need to kill someone to rob them).

You play a sandbox game and come to conclusions on how to play it. This is acceptable. Then you go on to tell everyone else how they should behave in said sandbox, according to your view of it. I hope you do realize that your conclusions are just that, and not some kind of higher truth.

Bandit -term comes from the survivor/bandit mechanic, and is not completely accurate. However, in the context of this game it is a suitable umbrella term for most active PvP playstyles, including OP:s killing spree. I see no problem with him being called a bandit just because he doesn't do things the way you prefer in your black-and-white corner of the sandbox.

• Like 1

The point I'm making is that killing people in DayZ, much like in real life, is fucked up. To a lesser degree, yes, but it's still fucked up.

Tell me you didn't just compare killing in real life to killing in a video game...

I realize you don't care if the OP sits on a hill and kills newly spawned players, what I'm saying is that that's the problem. You don't care about anyone else's enjoyment. You are a cunt.

I'm not saying they need to get rid of bandits, I'm not saying you guys have to stop killing everyone because it's against the rules, I'm saying that you are all cunts.

You are a cunt.

You are a cunt now, and you will forever be a cunt.

And I don't hate you assholes, either. If it wasn't for you, I'd have no one to hunt. See, I'm not an asshole. I don't kill people that are minding their own business trying to play the game. I kill cunts who don't understand that their actions affect other people.

I think I get the point...

And I don't hate you assholes, either. If it wasn't for you, I'd have no one to hunt. See, I'm not an asshole. I don't kill people that are minding their own business trying to play the game. I kill cunts who don't understand that their actions affect other people.

This game would be way less fun for me, you and everyone else if people weren't doing what I do. At least i'm straight up about it and don't "backstab" people after being helped by another survivor. I merely "facestab" them instead if you will.

At it's core, DayZ is a survival game. The only objective the game gives you is to survive. You can do whatever you want while you're surviving, but your main goal is still just surviving.

Banditry is killing someone for their food/water/gear or just plain robbing them (because you don't actually need to kill someone to rob them).

If I can do whatever I wan't whilst surviving, then what's the problem? Your main goal is "just surviving", my main goal is murdering and surviving. As Squirelli said above, it is a sand box game...

So yes I kill everyone I see and I take things off them when I need them. Is that not banditry?

So you don't need to kill anyone unless they're a direct threat to your person.

The point I'm making is that killing people in DayZ, much like in real life, is fucked up. To a lesser degree, yes, but it's still fucked up.

I realize you don't care if the OP sits on a hill and kills newly spawned players, what I'm saying is that that's the problem. You don't care about anyone else's enjoyment. You are a cunt.

I'm not saying they need to get rid of bandits, I'm not saying you guys have to stop killing everyone because it's against the rules, I'm saying that you are all cunts.

That's all I ever wanted to get across.

You are a cunt.

Because if you need someone to explain to you why it's wrong to do something at the expense of another human being, you are a lost cause.

I never said anything about bandits in my other post, by the way.

Getting 100 murders and then posting a screenshot of your "achievement" is not being a bandit.

First off, I love your name. I want ot get that out of the way. I enjoy play on words. GG.

Second:

Yeah, the red "X" which is slightly out of lines totally belongs to as50 crosshair.. :)

edit: @Sgt Abraham Ford

(Yeah it can be photoshopped though)

And yupp, it is indeed an AS50 Crosshair.

And it is slightly off by default, atleast the ones i've picked up.

But i have had a few where it was actually where it's ment to be.

please make a video on youtube while playing. one screenshot can be photoshopped so easily, that it does not prove anything.

I did, its at the top of page 5.

Hey man, awesome job :) my record is 30 kills. What gear are you using?

You have my beans!

Thanks :-) I use an AS50, MK48, M9SD and a few hand grenades. I also have NVG and a rangefinder... Although I'm getting pretty good at guessing ranges now.

butthurt much?3 posts all in this fred, geez

and wat dafuq you`re talking about where do you got those numbers from.

explains nothing but thx for the try

LOL u mad?! :) Try checking the front page in a while. As I so correctly predicted, u r 2 dum to get it, heheh.

How are you alive? Is that even possible? between hackers and server admins that cheat you should already be dead maybe 5 times and that is not including bandits. I get killed by server admins and hackers all the freakin time....I guess im on the wrong servers..

Xiroth : Sniper for pussies.

You play the easy level. Go buy some balls.

If only you had any, then he could buy them from you cheap.

• Like 1

How are you alive? Is that even possible? between hackers and server admins that cheat you should already be dead maybe 5 times and that is not including bandits. I get killed by server admins and hackers all the freakin time....I guess im on the wrong servers..

I'm on day 22 today. Personally, I know there's a bit of luck involved in that in regards to hackers. All I can say is that I check the player lists carefully before joining and stay way from the fullest servers. I still pick ones with a decent amount of players for some action, but I don't join the ones with the 50 player cap nearly maxed out. I've had several strange things happen during that time: several buildings explode in a town in seperate explosions at the same time, a giant forest fire than engulfed almost my entire distant FOV, my entire inventory simply vanished (including the rifle equipped at the time) while I was walking in the forest (had been on the server 20 minutes or so when it happened) and a few other things. When I do see things that are not supposed to be in the game or a mass string of players getting killed at the same time, I disconnect as fast as my mouse will move and put that server on my own personal server blacklist. I don't linger to watch, investigate, or report. I get out immediately.

lots of bean sharing in this thread. keep it real yo

If 15% of the population have murdered someone else, you'd expect him to have an average of 15 bandit kills if each person who has murdered has only killed 1 person. Of course, seeing as he has over a 100 kills, I think you can clearly see why he doesn't have 15 bandit kills. It's just a pity that you're too dumb to comprehend that.

Ironically, you are to dumb to realize that the majority of the players hanging around nwaf/stary are bandits, thus meaning that he's camping spawnpoints like a little bitch.

Ironically, you are to dumb to realize that the majority of the players hanging around nwaf/stary are bandits, thus meaning that he's camping spawnpoints like a little bitch.

Yea, you really need to learn to read, dumbass. My post was using the currently available statistics to corroborate the number of bandit kills he has. If you actually understood it, you'd realize that the number is derived if he targets everyone equally, not just camping spawnpoints. Try again.

i don't give a fuck weather it is a game or a real apocalypse, i will be living off your shit shooting anyone in sight and defiling there body sexually

also where is this magical person with 110+ kills, location and server so i can give it a go i cant wait to have his shit

Edited by unknownuser

i don't give a fuck weather it is a game or a real apocalypse, i will be living off your shit shooting anyone in sight and defiling there body sexually

also where is this magical person with 110+ kills, location and server so i can give it a go i cant wait to have his shit

Charming person aren't you.

So you want my blood as well? Well get in line. There are far better people than you out there trying to hunt me down....

I'll tell you ALL where you can find me, and soon. But i'll be ready and waiting....

I'll congratulate whoever kills me, and if i'm killed by a hacker or some sort of bug... well then i'll consider it a success and that I wasn't able to be killed by regular means, which is sad...

But hey, i'm not a sore loser. I've died before and death doesn't bother me at all.

While i'm alive, i'll be murdering more and more every day untill i'm killed.

Charming person aren't you.

So you want my blood as well? Well get in line. There are far better people than you out there trying to hunt me down....

I'll tell you ALL where you can find me, and soon. But i'll be ready and waiting....

I'll congratulate whoever kills me, and if i'm killed by a hacker or some sort of bug... well then i'll consider it a success and that I wasn't able to be killed by regular means, which is sad...

But hey, i'm not a sore loser. I've died before and death doesn't bother me at all.

While i'm alive, i'll be murdering more and more every day untill i'm killed.

now now, it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't a challenge would it

this may have already been brought up, but i find it bizarre that out of the 110 people you have killed only 5 were bandits. Do you only snipe people on the beach/cherno/electro? just everywhere north of the coast i would say that around 1/3 of my player kills are against bandits as there arent any fresh spawns.

this may have already been brought up, but i find it bizarre that out of the 110 people you have killed only 5 were bandits. Do you only snipe people on the beach/cherno/electro? just everywhere north of the coast i would say that around 1/3 of my player kills are against bandits as there arent any fresh spawns.

This.

So you don't need to kill anyone unless they're a direct threat to your person.

That's all I ever wanted to get across.

You are a cunt.

Because if you need someone to explain to you why it's wrong to do something at the expense of another human being, you are a lost cause.

I never said anything about bandits in my other post, by the way.

Getting 100 murders and then posting a screenshot of your "achievement" is not being a bandit.

haha this springs to my mind! kudos to you, good sir!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDPQumbccCY

• Like 1

With a good team you're nearly invincible, so those stats are neat but kinda meaningless, it's just a matter of time to get there.

Start rolling all alone and you will feel the real rush. With all the possible consequences of being a bandit.

Put in the hours to find yourself a proper sniper rifle and whatever else you need to start sniping, do it all by yourself and feel the paranoia when you put it all on the line just to get another kill. Everything is much more rewarding that way, otherwise there's neither risk nor skill involved.

Also, unarmed newspawn kills don't count (and don't tell me those 110 were all armed bru..)

Also, unarmed newspawn kills don't count (and don't tell me those 110 were all armed bru..)

I target everyone equally no matter whether they are unarmed or geared to the teeth.

now now, it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't a challenge would it

Hmm I guess you are right.

It has been brought up many times already.

*Edit* Up to 115 murders now too fyi.

Edited by Xiroth

I target everyone equally no matter whether they are unarmed or geared to the teeth.

sounds like youre saying that you just pick off unarmed people there mate!

*Edit* Up to 115 murders now too fyi.

well congratulations, give yourself a nice shiny super sniper skills medal!

sounds like youre saying that you just pick off unarmed people there mate!

Apparently you can't read.

• Like 1