Sign in to follow this  
Burzaaa

- Fat Asses And Camping At Heli Crashes -

And yes i was with ThA_WiZ1 when he got sniped, here is the story.

Me and ThA_WIZ1 and another person were going to stary and we heard gun shots, and we saw 2 people running across the field

And we killed them both and saw a 2nd heli crash in 2 min. and i lagged and aborted and they told me 'WE GOT SHOT"

Fuck fat kids and there no life status, SCAVENGE, HUNT, SURVIVE.

not SCAVENGE, HEAT HOTPOCKETS, KILL AND GET A BONEERRRRRRRR.

R.I.P ThA_WIZ1

EDIT: i feel bad that he probably burned his mouth on his hot pocket.

oh and we did check the area and all you 12 year olds go to bed :DDD

R.I.P LOGIC

EDIT: Oh and R.I.P kids we killed on the hill :)

EDIT: I disconnected due to lag so fuck off and learn how to read.

EDIT: READ BEFOR COMMENT IF YOU CAN!

Edited by oEvilMod

So you DC'd, and your friends died in a legitimate fight, but fuck the other guys.

Alright. R.I.P hotpockets

• Like 3

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and surmise that you are skinnier than some of the other kids at your school?

Edited by SystemiK

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and surmise that you are skinnier than some of the other kids at your school?

I'm home schooled i find that i get to learn what i want to and only have to work for 2 hours, you see without lunch break and that other shit school is 6 hours without that other shit you only work 2 hours ...

I'm home schooled i find that i get to learn what i want to and only have to work for 2 hours, you see without lunch break and that other shit school is 6 hours without that other shit you only work 2 hours ...

OMGFLOL!!!

It shows.

• Like 1

OMGFLOL!!!

and the sad part is you can't say Oh my god rolling on the ground laughing, learn how to type, bet i have a higher IQ than you...

and the sad part is you can't say Oh my god rolling on the ground laughing, learn how to type, bet i have a higher IQ than you...

You're digging yourself a nacho cheese grave

Well that explains the tragic lack of social skills and English composition.

I have a GF :)

you don't need that you just can't be a pussy...

Go back to CoD, disconnecting faggot.

Left due to zombies and maximum lag, and because you typed cod like this -> "CoD" you most likely play it, FUCK OFF FAGGGGG

By the way, you can't kill 2 people and then expect not to have attracted attention to yourselves. If I heard enough shooting to drop 2 guys on the move, I'd be running to the gunshots at full sprint with a giant "I'm going to murder these jackasses" boner.

• Like 1

By the way, you can't kill 2 people and then expect not to have attracted attention to yourselves. If I heard enough shooting to drop 2 guys on the move, I'd be running to the gunshots at full sprint with a giant "I'm going to murder these jackasses" boner.

i know but he was in the hills and did not see us untill we shot a zombie.

I'm sure enjoying these hot pockets as I read this thread.

Canada isnt a country you know that right?

Cool story bro. I'm sure you chugged your victory root beer after that successful disconnect leaving your broskis to die.

• Like 2