Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fartus

Well, I think I'm about done with this piece of shit.

Bro, your name is Lord Fartus.

It is. You also just said "Bro" unironically, lol lol lol. You're in dire need of hearty face pushing, which anyone could do seeing that you're Canadian and literally no one fears repercussions of a pesky Canadian.

Edited by Lord Fartus
  • Like 1

And yours is Caz, simple as that.

You're right. I guess I just got told. Well, I'll leave this thread for you and your BFF now. Carry on

You're right. I guess I just got told. Well, I'll leave this thread for you and your BFF now. Carry on

lol, FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

I wrote out a somewhat thoughtful response to you... but having read your last few posts I see you're just a little bitch troll.

GL with whatever hacker free game you find.

Edited by sudZ!

Don't patronize me.

Many games have the exact issue you've just illuminated. Counterstrike and CS:S have always had these issues. People running at 10x speed with aimbots. Does that stop a shitload of people from playing, even after 10 years? No. Did it stop some people playing? Yes. Same with BF3... I've seen a lot of hacking in that game and it genuinely ruins the experience. But it's nothing new... I just change servers.

If some of the most successful games in the history of gaming persevered through hacking, I can't see why a game as revolutionary as DayZ cannot do the same.

I will patronize you, seeing as you came off extremely condescending and one who enjoys huffing their own flatulence (not that I have anything against that ;D )

While you're citing larger titles, the difference is those titles had and always will have major support. I've personally seen VERY little hacking, even in the olden days of 1.3 and typically there was an admin there to fix the situation. The issue is with Day Z it's more of a rampant thing and done in a group, which unless you're on a server that is monitored is pretty game breaking. Now, I'm not even really going to go into the fact that the load times for the MOD itself make the prospect of server hopping to be well.....not a very bright one.

I wrote out a somewhat thoughtful response to you... but having read your last few posts I see you're just a little bitch troll.

GL with whatever hacker free game you find.

No, you wrote a paragraph that could be summed up as you shaking your fist and yelling "Get off my lawn" and also, lol. I should also mention that you fully lived up to the condescending point that I made previously, it's like....I'm a..... clairvoyance, somehow, i predicted that the pompous asshole would be an asshole, I'm getting something...oh....oh...FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Edited by Lord Fartus
  • Like 1

I was going to post to this in agreement to the OP but in all honesty? Your all as bad as each other. I read this kind of thing going on all the time on these threads. Someone says they don't like a certain aspect of the game and thinking of quiting (thinking not actually quiting otherwise why post here if you don't want someone to try and convince you otherwise) and the responses they get are always predictable, "Boo Hoo", "Goodbye", "Can i have your stuff?", "Don't let the door hit you on theway out", "another whining virgin". That kind of thing. Then the responses come back at them equally as childish, your own "FRRRRRRRRRRRRT" comments just shows to me your age (mind at least). My advice just ignore dipsh**s who post things not useful or are downright rude for no reason, you'll be a better person for it and they will get bored and walk away as they are getting no attention.

As for hackers i have had no problem at all with them so far and been playing for a good 2 weeks now. No matter how good the security is if someone with the right know how wanted to hack it, they could. Just log out if you see anything strange happening. But don't let yourself get mad and quit due to them. If you find a good server with good admin and good security then put it as a favourite and use it above others. If it gets hacked move onto another. The chances of it happening over and over again to you are pretty slim so keep at it.

Good luck out there fellow survivor!

Edited by Grey Warden

I was going to post to this in agreement to the OP but in all honesty? Your all as bad as each other. I read this kind of thing going on all the time on these threads. Someone says they don't like a certain aspect of the game and thinking of quiting (thinking not actually quiting otherwise why post here if you don't want someone to try and convince you otherwise) and the responses they get are always predictable, "Boo Hoo", "Goodbye", "Can i have your stuff?", "Don't let the door hit you on theway out", "another whining virgin". That kind of thing. Then the responses come back at them equally as childish, your own "FRRRRRRRRRRRRT" comments just shows to me your age (mind at least). My advice just ignore dipsh**s who post things not useful or are downright rude for no reason, you'll be a better person for it and they will get bored and walk away as they are getting no attention.

As for hackers i have had no problem at all with them so far and been playing for a good 2 weeks now. No matter how good the security is if someone with the right know how wanted to hack it, they could. Just log out if you see anything strange happening. But don't let yourself get mad and quit due to them. If you find a good server with good admin and good security then put it as a favourite and use it above others. If it gets hacked move onto another. The chances of it happening over and over again to you are pretty slim so keep at it.

Good luck out there fellow survivor!

I'm not going to waste my time attempting to explain my position or let developers see posts that have a wavering opinion of certain aspects of the game to those who wouldn't even acknowledge it. Keep in mind, that backfired for pretty much everyone in this thread who attempted that, now that said I'm happy to engage someone in an intelligent manner but what's the point when I can just say FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT (which I personally find hilarious)

Numerous times I've said the game/concept is great, it just needs to be hammered out and unfortunately the retards need to be kept at bay with pungee sticks.

Edited by Lord Fartus

now that said I'm happy to engage someone in an intelligent manner but what's the point when I can just say FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT (which I personally find hilarious)

Intelligent manner and then you say you find simply saying FRRRRRRRRRRT hilarious?

The point to me is not to stoop to their level and be above it all otherwise you will get the dips**s post to you again and again and the decent people will ignore you because your immature. Thats just my opinion. If you want intelligent people answering your posts then post something more intellectual then FRRRRRRRRRRT.

I see what you're saying, just remember it is in Alpha at the moment. Also try playing with some friends and don't join a clan they're fucking annoying and 9 times out of 10 will end up killing you.

The concept of the game is great, the game itself? Well, aside from being the most buggy thing on the planet using hands down the worst engine of all time is great.

The ArmA engine is a peice of work and one of the most wonderful engines out there, Its a pretty outdated engine, Yes. But its limitations exceed other engines. The game itself is really fun.

I love the game engine. Its different to all the FPS out there today that just vomit the same shit every year.

The ArmA engine is a peice of work and one of the most wonderful engines out there, Its a pretty outdated engine, Yes. But its limitations exceed other engines. The game itself is really fun.

I fully understand why they chose to use it, basically because of the map size but you have to admit there are some extremely wonky characteristics to the engine. Case in point: The inventory of pain.

It's in alpha, if you don't expect the mod to be full of bugs then you're brainless.

Yesterday I had my legs broken by a carnivorous deer stand, someone from the forum's medic clan rescued me with a blood bag, then later I bugged off the top of a ladder and instantly died, losing all my gear and ending the most successful life I've had so far. Did I cry? No, I respawned.

Have a tissue for your issue.

Can't you guys just keep things civil.

Anyway.

"Thank you for taking the time to participate in the on-going development of the DayZ project.

Please feel free to return if and when you have the time and motivation."