Sign in to follow this  
toldenburg87@gmail.com

ThunderDome

So today i was playing on us 173 when a fellow in a ghillie suit runs up and messeges me this game sux. shortly afterwards I was teleported to some creation with messeges appearing on my screen about welcome to thunderdome. and about the survivor will get a prize, needless to say I dc'd before anything popped up. I know kinda pussy but after logging out and googling this game sux found a hackers website wondering if this has happend to anyone else and if so lets hunt and kill these hackers

• Like 1

Yup, same shit just happened to me on Chicago 870. Thunderdome teleport. Just found a bus too.

people who do this ruin the game.... its annoying..

Happened to me on us125, you spawn with no weapons, but some guy pulled a dmr out of his backpack and shot everyone. Everyone who died respawned and lost everything. So much for having a hive that is immune to this.

• Like 1

Just happened on US 632. I instantly logged out because I didn't want to die to a hack. When I logged back in on a different server, I was in the middle of the NWAF in the middle of the day lol. Just got up and started running. Luckily I didn't die over this.

Just happened to us on US188.

I disconnected right when the dude in the guille suit was pointing his gun at me.

Edited by natey2k4

Just happened on SG#500.

Earlier on SG#500 everyone on the server was executed.

Total bullshit. I'll never understand the mentality behind hacks.

Happened to me on us125, you spawn with no weapons, but some guy pulled a dmr out of his backpack and shot everyone. Everyone who died respawned and lost everything. So much for having a hive that is immune to this.

Yep, that was me and a friend. We had no clue what was going on.

I lost my FN FAL ANPV S4, AKM and ALICE Pack. Everything.

Sorry about your loss dude...

Just happened on SG#500.

Earlier on SG#500 everyone on the server was executed.

Total bullshit. I'll never understand the mentality behind hacks.

you sound upset

You know on teamspeak last night myself and Sgt.8bit were talking about how awesome a Mad Max mod for DayZ would be =D

Hacking is getting really bad, I'm tired of hearing them try to crack down on duplicating items or battle logging, when that's really the least of my worries!

you sound upset

People work for gear, losing it because someone outplayed you isn't that bad. When someone fucks you over by cheating it annoys people, and rightly so.