Sign in to follow this  
spawn (DayZ)

game is too easy and getting boring and more

the biggest problem with this game is that its to easy as far as zombies go, the only challenge is hunting other players and that gets boring as well.

Carl's Sr. exactly as you just said.

Then people want more to the game and they buy hacks. After the first 2000 people that were banned some people came in to the forums and said yes I hacked but I did it because it just got boring. there is only so much you can do and I hacked to make the game more fun but that got boring. Rocket said thanks for your honesty wish more people were the same

you do know if they up the damage its impossible for new players to actually find a gun and kill the bastards

firstly the game is far too easy. ... I usually have a group with me from 5-20 players so anyone that attacks us dies and we run back to our bodies.

Lol. On their server with 22 slots they walking in group of 20 players and game is too easy. I'm sure is. Play on servers where real players, not only your friends. You will see.

Some time ago I was on server, where admin disabled all lot and hunting other players only. I'm sure game was very easy for him too.

we are only in a group of maybe 20 on a weekend when we do a raid. otherwise we are all talking on TS and in groups of 3-5 spead out all over. we now only have hackers come in once a day or once every two days if that

I wonder how many items he owns got stuffed up his ass by his friends and how many are duped :D

we are only in a group of maybe 20 on a weekend when we do a raid. otherwise we are all talking on TS and in groups of 3-5 spead out all over. we now only have hackers come in once a day or once every two days if that

Yeah. If still too easy and boring, get your friends on other server. Can be 3 or 5 or more friends – no matter. Maybe some PL or Russian Veteran server when near full, and try trip to north Airbase. If you can go back still alive, you can say - this game is too easy.

Edited by Dudeist

It is too easy to gear up to the max in DayZ.

Not speaking on behalf of anyone else but myself,I think the following changes should occur.

Make zombies tougher so you need lots of ammo to deal with them.

Decrease loot by at least half so it takes longer than 1 hours play to get FULLY equipped.

Make starvation a real threat so just finding a meal is the priority over finding a helicopter.

There should be plenty of crappy cars around BUT a shortage of fuel.

Remove military grade sniper rifles to do away with gutless 'sniper bandits'.

Introduce batteries so GPS, NVG, torches etc have a life span.

These are just a few ideas that I think can help drive the survival aspect of the game and prevent boredom which leads to death match.

how that can be easy to gear up @ dayz? if you play in 10player server mybe but try to get to airfield or some crash site on 40player server starting from beach gl bro + i know there is a lot of player who are just going in 1-2 player server @ looting airfield just to get gear and if you are one of them then you just need to learn to play fear