Sign in to follow this  

Edited by Guest

Please confirm that they are hopping not innocent players. You should also post your server name and a form of contact information like a website or your skype so people can contact you.

Best way to do is it, mark someone you see do it once, then if it happens again then take action.

Edited by houcksf

Edited by Guest

I don't see a problem with it really, I've gotten plenty of "friendly fire" kills from these morons, and if they wanna be masochists and take that long finding working servers just to spawn in and die/find shit loot/find NO loot then whatever. I really don't see how you can NOT get shot in the head doing this

only way to stop it is to do away with the hive. each server has unique database.

temptation is too great for ppl not to

i don't server hop . i loot cycle

empty a spot and move to the next eventually coming back to the first one

rinse repeat

I've had issues where I’ve had to disconnect and reconnect after joining a server, how do you know you won’t be banning innocent people?

Edited by Guest

Startlingly angry response to a problem with a simple solution. Toss a razorwire fence over the front of the barracks, shoot the guy when he stops to take down the fence, and hide the body.

I guess there is collateral damage in the apocalypse.

I don't think you are cut out for this.

Edited by Guest

Much as I agree with the Op's post about server hoppers being cunts and should be banned, I am not out to piss off the DayZ staff as I understand their standpoint on the issue and until its resolved properly we all have to abide by ToS or risk being blacklisted.

Sorry bro, bitter pill to swallow, but don't host a server if you don't like it.