Zacharysan

STEAM KIDDOES IS TO BLAME :D

IF YOUR WONDERING WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COMMUNITY HAS GONE TO SHIT WITH KOSING AXE KIDS ITS BECAUSE OF.....

STEAM

SUMMER

SALES

Yeah, noticed alot of 15 and under playing alot of day-z. Why do kids always ruin everything. I blame their mothers for letting them play M rated games.

• Like 2

Or maybe it's because of people like you who post in all caps for no reason. And really big text.

Yeah I noticed OP showed up with his caps lock, and things have been shit ever since

• Like 9

Yeah, noticed alot of 15 and under playing alot of day-z. Why do kids always ruin everything. I blame their mothers for letting them play M rated games.

...Seriously?

It's a matter of maturity, not age. Not every person under 15 is like that.

Stop stereotyping,I am fourteen yet I seem to be more mature than half the player on the servers,or atleast more merciful.

• Like 2

I'M 25, I ALT-F4 IN FIREFIGHTS, LEAVE MY CAPSLOCK ON AND LAUGH AT THE SOUND OF MY OWN FARTS, PEOPLE WHO KILL ME ARE FUCKING KIDS I HATE THEM!!!!111one

• Like 22

I'M 25, I ALT-F4 IN FIREFIGHTS, LEAVE MY CAPSLOCK ON AND LAUGH AT THE SOUND OF MY OWN FARTS, PEOPLE WHO KILL ME ARE FUCKING KIDS I HATE THEM!!!!111one

Beans,you have them.

Yeah I noticed OP showed up with his caps lock, and things have been shit ever since

LOL! Caz your posts are always a treat.

I'm for a personal online pass that you have to put into your computer, with face check and all. Like the license thing in the cab in the "The 5th Element"

Even if underage players are mature enough it doesn't change the fact that law or whoever made this decision forbids them to play a game due to age verification. I met my share of immature underaged and mature players around, the most childish were of course the ones who ruin other peoples time by not playing by the rules, exploiters and hackers.

Things were getting crazy long before the Steam Sale.

My group includes a 13 year old kid (oldest is like 38) and apart from some slight spazzing every so often he is perfectly normal, and just fine at DayZ.

It's about how you were raised, not your age.

I'm 25 and I'm beginning to wonder if your an idiot

I'm 25 and I'm beginning to wonder if your an idiot

I'm 25 and I'm beginning to wonder if your an idiot who can't detect an obvious troll trolling

Edited by NoRegrets
  • Like 6

I'm 25 and I'm beginning to wonder if your an idiot who can't detect an obvious troll trolling

I am fourteen and I am beginning to wonder if you will ever spell "you're" correctly.

Edited by Kyrator
  • Like 4

I'm 24, and he can't

• Like 1

Fair enough then I retract my previous statement

Stop looking for people to blame, this is a video game and people of all ages love to PVP. This is a game designed with the need to kill others. If I need something, and can't find it. Chances are someone else has it and I can take it, if i'm willing to try.

Currently speaking, I have 380+ zombie kills and 0 murders on this play through. However, that doesn't mean I'm for or against pvp. If someone crosses my path and they even so much as has a pistol or enters a building where I've seen one. I will shoot on sight. If they're unarmed and running away from me, I'll let them go. I have no reason to kill friendlies as long as they're unarmed and not in my general vicinity.

Yes, I would call myself a friendly.

I am fourteen and I am beginning to wonder if you will ever spell "you're" correctly.

I am still 25 and i am beginning to wonder if you would ever believe that english is not even my first language ...

Its because even their parents want nothing to do with them. Giving their kids a 1k gaming PC and buying them all the games they want is a SMALL price to pay to have them leave you the F alone all day..

I guess you could say that horrible parenting, but with the way these kids act I don't really blame them.

Edited by syncmaster

IF YOUR WONDERING WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THE COMMUNITY HAS GONE TO SHIT WITH KOSING AXE KIDS ITS BECAUSE OF.....

STEAM

SUMMER

SALES

So I suppose being a steam 29 year old that plays with 13 friends in teamspeak is somehow a bad thing? I own a car and have a career, so I ruined the community?

Allow me to ask this: what are YOU doing to this community with idiotic, useless threads like this? Please tell me your home server so my crew of chewbaccas can roll thick like natives on you in the night. :)

• Like 1