Sula

A Shout-Out to Stiffy for a great time in DayZ

This guy has the patience of a saint. He managed to find me though I had no map, and then take me on a tour of some of the major tourist spots of Chernarus, while all the time shooting zombies!

He didn't lose it when I kept stepping in the way, blocking doorways, panicking and shouting "Sorry? What did you say? Ooh look there's another one. Am I bleeding?" and passing out. He didn't lose it when I shot him or when it took fifteen minutes for me to take morphine from my pack.

I want to say a big thanks to you, Stiffy. Also, thanks for being so understanding when I shot you. I need to work on my aim, don't I?

Also, we had such a shock. Stiffy had just shot maybe twenty zombies and I was busy being useless and asking, "should I stay still?" when I saw another body lunge into the room. As I looked up, Stiffy turned and shot. And suddenly we were both staring not at another zombie but another survivor.

He had a back pack, I assumed he would have killed us but Stiffy said no, the survivor was new and didn't have much. I felt very sad. I felt sad for the player who had come in at such a bad time and died because we bad luck, and I felt sad for Stiffy. It was his first murder/kill. He was pragmatic but I felt guilty because he was keeping me safe. I'm very grateful for all his help and protection and for what I have learned. I hadn't expected to feel so strongly about a virtual death.

I recommend any newbie who gets a chance to spend time with Stiffy in Dayz, take it.

Thanks Stiffy.

Edited by Sula
  • Like 4

Haha, Stiffy. Lots of people have had a good time with Stiffy, or so I've heard ;)

But seriously, sounds like a good guy.

Awh, thanks <3 And yeah, everyone is welcome to join us tomorrow.

• Like 2

Awh, thanks <3 And yeah, everyone is welcome to join us tomorrow.

Join you doing what?

To help / scavenge and teach you guys how to play the game.

I'd love to join you guys tomorrow. Sounds like you're having a good time and I have lots to learn. How would I go about joining? You guys use skype?

• Like 1

Yeah, that feel. Hell I didn't want to shoot him but he came running inside the store while we've just shot about 15-20 zombies (Sula's a zombie magnet) I shot as I thought he was a zombie and bam, he was lying there dead.. I am sorry "Iamthebluebear" You have my sincere apology.

• Like 1

stiffy u sound like the type who would fit in with our group nicely add me on skype dekz09 u can join us anytime u like

stiffy u sound like the type who would fit in with our group nicely add me on skype dekz09 u can join us anytime u like ????

I'd rather not be in a "squad" or a group. I'm a freelancer who take people in, if they choose to follow me they're free to do so.

Zombie magnet! Yeah, I am, aren't I? I warned you but you didn't believe me at first. That's why I crawl into town on my belly and rarely stand up! :D

If anyone else wants to add me on skype I'm sulalee01 just mention dayz and I'll add you.

Stiffy, I'm ready whenever you are. Just say the word and I will be there attracting the dead (sounds like my dating life too!). I'm also happy to work as a sort of anti-scarecrow, generally running around town chased by 50 zombies while others wander the stores happily selecting what they want from the shelves! :D

I'd rather not be in a "squad" or a group. I'm a freelancer who take people in, if they choose to follow me they're free to do so.

Thanks to anyone who added me on skype. I'll get in touch. If you haven't mentioned your forum name I won't know who you are but I'll ask when I contact you. I messed up today. I slept late, was running late the whole day and finally caught up with Stiffy. Naturally, I brought my friends, the flesh eating zombie gang along. <_< But Stiffy survived, killed them all and gave me transfusion when I finally noticed I was bleeding. My biggest fear is that I want improve, won't get any better and will just stay cannon fodder. *worries*

Thanks again for a great adventure, Stiffy. I don't know how you stay so calm and keep on going. I panic when I've no ammo, food or water.

Stiffy, I just had a thought. How about you post a date and time here when you will be free and those who've added you on skype can contact you (group chat possible?) at that time and arrange a server? Just an idea. :)

Edited by Sula

Alright lads, anyone who wants to have a good time and meet up; Add me on Skype Mikkla121 and we'll meet up 00:30 AM GMT+1 ( In 5 hours from when this was made.) ( on a server we plan on at that time, we'll be moving from Otmel towards Elektro and eventually end up at Cherno, add me on Skype if you're interested and we'll have a fun group with some fun times for a couple o' hours (You'll end up with a weapon of course, and the basic idea on how to survive..)

We'll both be taking newbies and experienced players.

Rules:

- Do not shoot eachother.

- If you plan to start shit then just don't come.

- You must have a mic or atleast Skype.

- Must be close to the location we're starting at.

Once you've added me write a message that you wanna join up.

• Like 1

Wow, this is growing into a big group of friendly people. I have a doctor's appointment in the morning so I have to get some sleep tonight but I will be there the next time for sure! :)

Thanks to everyone who has got involved. A hope some of the more experienced players will joing Stiffy on skype and then join him in giving newbies a chance to stand still long enough to focus on their surroundings before dying. I know you'd be welcome as long as you're honorable and there to protect the unarmed.

Edited by Sula

I would like to help out another time Stiffy. I cant be attending your "tour" this time, but I would like to another time.

I would emagine that it would be nice for you not to be the only one who have to watch out for Zombies and Hostile players, while showing off the basic survival techniques for the other "members". I hope I can be there another time... if I may?

Edited by Kozak
  • Like 1