Sula

A Shout-Out to Stiffy for a great time in DayZ

That's a great idea, Kozak. If you add Stiffy on skype I'm sure he'd be grateful for the help. He told me he was thinking of planning another soon. It's Mikkla121 :)

If on later, I'll tag along guv, happy to grab the AS50 & overwatch the gang especially if you're taking em into Cherno-gorsk (love that amalgam :D)

Edited by Boonies

You can still be signed up, signs up stops 30 minutes before meetup (AKA midnight) So if you wanna join then add me on Skype: Mikkla121

So far 5 people have signed up.

:)

What happened? How did it go? I can't believe no one posted any comments on whether it was ok! Boys! *tuts* :P

Come on, tell us was it any help? Or did it feel a bit better in a group, sharing the danger? :thumbsup:

hey i'm pretty experienced but i don't know how to make my mic work so i refrained from being anything but a lone wolf. if you have skype add me cause i can talk through that atleast!

sam.webster271

got an AKM and all kinds of cool stuff, i'll lend people a gun or whatever they need it has to be someone i know i can trust e.g you sula or stiffy guy or anyone those two trust. :)

• Like 1