kragz

WTF I thought this was a survival game?

omfg, i spent like 30 minutes gettin loot so i can go live in the woods AFK stuff like water bottles an knifes and shit i was gonna like run around the woods forever like it's blair witch project the game (without cameras LOL) and sum fukin noob decides to axe me in the leg and run away laughin on the microphone HOW THE FUCK IS THAT USEFUL TO HIS SURVIVAL this should be called TrollZ coz that's all it is if it was a survival game id have lots of friends with me in the woods just sitting down afk etc and having a good time and not runnin away from men in hats that are jus play to ruin my fun in the woods

FFS!!!

Edited by kragz
  • Like 5

Is this your first time playing? You have to survive other players as well, just a hint.

• Like 3

Maybe you should try and do better things instead of running in the woods, sounds like you were the one trolling to me.

I sure as hell wouldn't have gone up to some dude running the the woods, something would seem to wrong there.

• Like 5

i was gonna like run around the woods forever like it's blair witch project the game

I think I've spotted your problem. You gotta play the game you have, not the one you wish it was.

its part of survival by killing other players. so him axing you in the leg is part of survival

I dont believe any of this.

Abe Froman?

• Like 2

Thats the whole point of the game, although the community has turned into shit over the past few weeks, it never used to be full of immature kids killing everyone.

But yeah anyway the whole point is to survive.. although 90% of the people who play this game kill you.

I have learned one thing by playing this game my friend... Spare no one.

You encountered a "Wild Douchebag." It's okay though, all you need to do to cure this, is to love them. Love them soooo much and they will learn to love you. Love, love, love.

• Like 2

SO YOUR THE GUY I AXED AHAHAHHAHA dummy i thought you didnt have a gun but, when i hit you i saw you had a gun so i ran!

• Like 6

SO YOUR THE GUY I AXED AHAHAHHAHA dummy i thought you didnt have a gun but, when i hit you i saw you had a gun so i ran!

It's okay, you're safe now. Breathe easy.

It's okay, you're safe now. Breathe easy.

hahahah its so funny. huh gooooooodddd times

But yeah anyway the whole point is to survive.. although 90% of the people who play this game kill you.

which is how a lot of people survive now...

which is how a lot of people survive now...

i shoot before i think because if i dont i get shot first.

Something tells me you don't have a hard time shooting before you think...

• Like 1

Something tells me you don't have a hard time shooting before you think...

i do it because when i didnt i got shot 4 times so i said fuck it and shoot before i think

i like making spaces

Edited by alec167

my point exactly.