Spitlyra

A note to the [HB] Clan

So is it [HB] clan policy to disconnect and reconnect repeatedly during a firefight? Is it also [HB] clan policy to run like little pussies, serverhop, patch themselves up after they get shot, and reconnect to try to kill everyone? You fight terribly, and I hope the MK 48 MOD 0 I sprayed into Bear Grylls' back at point blank made him ragequit when he disconnected, and Dr. Broski who I headshot from 400 meters (who then promptly disconnected), and finally, OG Loc who drove away like a little panzy upon hearing gunshots and then guess what, disconnected.

I hope my 6 friends and I made you think twice about playing at all, because if you play like a little bitch and lose, you will get shot like a little bitch. You three and your clan must be terrible at the game.

Edited by Spitlyra
  • Like 6

Cosigned, these fuckers are incredelous. For those who see:

[HB]Bear Grylls

[HB]Dr Broski

[HB]OG Loc

Please tear them a new asshole, as they disconnect, reconnect, take a few shots at you in hopes of killing- if they miss, they'll disconnect again and repeat steps.

They also server hope to a near location where you fired at them and return back to your server (Ghosting is the term I believe?) to shoot at you, and if you get the better hand,

*le poof* - They'll disconnect.

hah ! Man i hope it's true and you're not just pissed at them for some reason and are now trying to make them look bad.

hah ! Man i hope it's true and you're not just pissed at them for some reason and are now trying to make them look bad.

Not at all, they are bad players and the community should know that they exploit the game. I wouldn't care much if it was one guy, but it was 3. And on top of that, not only did 6 of us see it, they were a clan.

Just keep eyes out for these people.

So is it [HB] clan policy to disconnect and reconnect repeatedly during a firefight? Is it also [HB] clan policy to run like little pussies, serverhop, patch themselves up after they get shot, and reconnect to try to kill everyone? You fight terribly, and I hope the MK 48 MOD 0 I sprayed into Bear Grylls' back at point blank made him ragequit when he disconnected, and Dr. Broski who I headshot from 400 meters (who then promptly disconnected), and finally, OG Loc who drove away like a little panzy upon hearing gunshots and then guess what, disconnected.

I hope my 6 friends and I made you think twice about playing at all, because if you play like a little bitch and lose, you will get shot like a little bitch. You three and your clan must be terrible at the game.

What server do they play on? And do you know where they normally hang around? I haven't hunted some pussies in a while.

• Like 1

What server do they play on? And do you know where they normally hang around? I haven't hunted some pussies in a while.

Seattle 1489. We found them when they drove up a truck toward Stary Sobor, so they hide around NW Airfield.

people who fight like this are just stupid... im not even a great player but i take it to the death even when i know im out guned out skilled and out numbered ...

Seattle 1489. We found them when they drove up a truck toward Stary Sobor, so they hide around NW Airfield.

I'll be on it.

Militarized DayZ Clan, we got base, cars, gear.

We have order, designated players and proffesionalism, all to a joyful and fun experience.

We're recruiting, got our own Killing Floor, DayZ, TS3 servers.

www.omega-6.co.uk

Join up today!

I was in a firefight earlier with these guys earlier, sniped one with a AS50. The rest of the group stayed on the server for a good five minutes, even though one was ghosting. So, they aren't total pussies.