fuzzy mcdoodle

[Video] Robbing Noobs - EP1

What is the point in playing the game like this, your not "Robbing Noobs" your just killing for fun. Go away and play GTA asshole.

This is another great example of how DayZ brings out player behaviours and creates real life scenarios; in this case though it shows an example of some spineless cretins out numbering and ganging up on freshly spawned unarmed people, robbing them of start out gear and ordering them about, getting off on the 'power'... This is real bully mentality here. I bet these idiots were bullied at school or beaten a lot by their fathers, and now this is their retribution. You are pathetic, trying to pass off this shit as rocket endorsed fun just shows your lack of intelligence.

I'd love to see them do this on 2-3 well armed bandits... Right before the bandits waste them.

big loser with m4,you better go to NW airfield and will see

Perhaps try to rob people with guns? Or did all footage of that turn into all of you simultaneously alt+f4'ing when they turned around?

• Like 4

Yeah I meant give them items and let them live, "rob" them but your actually giving them something and scaring the shit out of them at the same time. I'm a cold blooded killer myself I've killed lots of people. I have NEVER killed anyone without a weapon that couldn't defend themselves and was literally NO threat to me or my friends. If you need to kill people without weapons there is something wrong with you.

My last coast adventure was my roommate and I picking up noobs in our PBX playing the love boat theme song driving them to berezino instead of going into cherno and electro

Edited by Aitloian

This shit is classic.

You guise, seem like good guise.

Keep up the good fight.

Heh.

Wow people get awfully worked up about this. Guess what children, its part of the game. If someone want's to play like a dick they have all the right in the world to do so. Stop crying and start hunting bandits if you're so worked up about it.

I like the fact you're not killing people on sight... At least it's a different approach even if it looks rude, it's a part of the game.

Also what have been suggested was nice, to make them scared of being robbed then you put something really useful in their backpack then ask them to run as fast as possible haha

I bet these morons jerk off while "hunting" such tough prey! Nothing brings more elation to someone with only a three inch penis than what was portrayed in this youtube video!

• Like 1

Perhaps try to rob people with guns? Or did all footage of that turn into all of you simultaneously alt+f4'ing when they turned around?

Generally there are less people with guns, but we've killed 1 AS50 sniper, a bunch of random people with guns, and a couple of heavily armed hatchet killers.

I'm fine if they want to kill and rob for 0 loot, it just doesn't seem creative or fun to me. I would try something different.

I bet these morons jerk off while "hunting" such tough prey! Nothing brings more elation to someone with only a three inch penis than what was portrayed in this youtube video!

My thoughts exactly.

Bunch of dicks.

But hey if that's what they find entertaining, just keep it away from me. Assholes.

By all that is holy, this is awesome haha. Glad to see people can still find their own way to have fun. I mean, this is a sandbox game and all.

People are playing the way they want to in a sandbox game?

THIS IS BULLSHIT! SOMEONE STOP THEM!

Hey OP you're so badass what server do you play on I have a .50 cal with your name on it

Is it just my first name? I lost a .50 cal sniper a while ago but I etched my first and last name on it. If you could, please return it.

• Like 1

I like how that one video did the robbing thing, then everyone did one except devoid of any creativity or fun for anyone.