fuzzy mcdoodle

[Video] Robbing Noobs - EP1

You guys are so tough. Real tough guys indeed. Barking out orders at some poor unarmed nub on the beach - does it give you a sense of empowerment that you dont otherwise have?

• Like 5

Fun! But try doing that with someone who actually got something... Like a gun =)

as i said on the vid:

i had to laugh but just because i find it so very lame robbing and shooting unarmed players at the coast.

you criminal scum :)

You guys are so tough. Real tough guys indeed. Barking out orders at some poor unarmed nub on the beach - does it give you a sense of empowerment that you dont otherwise have?

You know this is a game right?

• Like 1

Killing those that group stuff is just wrong, also learn to break legs and not kill because death is mercy to those that refuses orders.

Killing those that group stuff is just wrong, also learn to break legs and not kill because death is mercy to those that refuses orders.

Good idea... we normally just execute crippled players.

you know its people like you who ruin this game for the people who actually want to play it you're an absolute retard get a life

• Like 4

if they want to do it let them. sooner or later they will get dealed with. hey how about that: you let me know which server you´re doing that and i pop you guys :) oh wait server hopper. pricks

Edited by asmoO

problem is the tone in which you guys are talking. fucking pricks are really proud of what they do. scumback

Sorry, I'll be nicer next time I rob someone.

gay.

wutang clan robbing for flashlights was much better

why don't you guys collect useful items like compass' and maps etc.

Then when you run up to the noob be like lay the fuck on the ground don't look at us I've just put a compass in your backpack no shutup run or we will kill you. That would be entertaining. But sorry robbing noobs for a bandage/painkiller is beyond lame

why don't you guys collect useful items like compass' and maps etc.

Then when you run up to the noob be like lay the fuck on the ground don't look at us I've just put a compass in your backpack no shutup run or we will kill you. That would be entertaining. But sorry robbing noobs for a bandage/painkiller is beyond lame

I don't understand what the point of giving someone something only to kill them... wait, hold on, that's genius!

I don't understand what the point of giving someone something only to kill them... wait, hold on, that's genius!

You completely misunderstood him. He was saying, hold them up like you're about to rob them, then give them something and tell them to run or you will kill them.

It's called being nice (and making a joke out of it).

I understand it's just a game, but it's a reflection on your morals when you act like this in a game. It's called being power-hungry. It's not respectable, it's not funny, in fact it's disturbing to see you do this to innocent people who just want to probably play with their friends.