Dawts

Ghillie Suit / Backpack (Bug)

Yesterday I dropped my Alice pack and put on a camouflage suit. My original pack disappeared and I had a new empty one on my back, lost my bizon but found as50 so it's not so bad. Hope it doesn't go again next time I log on.

Just Drop your Backpack wear the Ghillie/Camo pick up the Backpack and have fun

i don't get why people are NOT LISTENING to this. when done like this there is no problem.

Just drop your backpack before you equip a ghillie or camo clothing, you'll more than likely also get an extra one spawn on your back once you put the clothing on. Then you can just pick up your old one and off you go. Also you could consider the duped backpack a present for any noob lucky enough to stumble upon it.

I haven't got a ghillie suit bug, but it is a backpack bug. here's the story. i was killed running cross country to help my buddy, i spawned in cherno and decided i would run around and have a quick look for supplies at the hospital for my friends. i made it there successfully and checked the military tents for a weapon. i found a corpse at the tents that had a massive arsenal. There was :M107,FN FAL,M4 CCO SD, M9SD,nvg,gps,coyote backpack loadsa ammo,survival gear. I was over the moon, especially since it is my birthday and this was the best find i have ever had, so i quickly looted all the goodies and backed up against a wall just taking in what had happened, when some guy runs at me with a makarov so i put him down with my CCO SD then ran north into the wilderness, and when i switched out to third person i noticed i had a turban on and my backpack was missing, so i opened my inventory and noticed that i had a patrol pack again with just the ammo from the coyote, both my FN FAL and my M107 were GONE. so i stood around for a while and the screen flashed and i had my normal skin back without the turban, but i still had the stupid patrol pack.Im just really annoyed because thats the best stuff i ever found and it got teleported to another dimension by a stupid humanity glitch. I have video proof of all of this i was recording on FRAPs at the time. i would just really like my Coyote backpack and my M107 back and the 6 mags that i had for it :( if i give you my player base id can you get me my shit back ?