Sign in to follow this  
tfninja

Zombie spotting distance gone mad?

Or is it just me???

I am having zombies literally coming over the hills at me just for standing up.

has something changed?

Since 1.7.2.3 it seems they have a chance to... "critical" sight you. I have been moving across a field, and no zombies see me, then one randomly notices and goes apeshit. I think there is some RNG chance of supersight or something. I don't know for sure though, obviously.

Zombies are a non-factor.

I literally train 100 zombies through cherno as my backup. I can still stop for a second and rob your of your beanz, then move on to the next target.

If you get squirrely, I'll just run around your non-aiming ass and the tornado of zed will rob you of your life.

Fear me!

they are still easy tbh... we need more zombies imo

Edited by Spikér

Hearing and sight are damn well superhuman now. Makes dispatching with guns in cities a difficult proposition.

Frankly I like it that way, makes it more risky + easier to see when other players are around :P

Frankly I like it that way, makes it more risky + easier to see when other players are around :P

Agreed, and it's scarier to be on the receiving end of snipers when you can't just shoot 3 times, and all the zombies are dead and no more come.

Today, I had an issue in Elektro involving the firehouse by the powerstation where I had to drop 20+ zombies with a loud gun, with two Wookie suiters with rail guns firing hell upon me.

Most fun I've had in DayZ to date!