G Force

Graphical bugs

I uploaded the torrent file for the 1.7.2.3 here: http://www.mediafire...o1gm9gcb3j7y1aw

So what you need to do is simply copy the files you downloaded to your /@DayZ/addons folder inside of your Arma2 installation folder (I strongly recommend backing up the files inside of there first though) It will prompt you to overwrite, click yes naturally.

And in case you do not have a program to open the torrent file, I suggest getting the utorrent at http://www.utorrent.com

And yes, you need to find a server running 1.7.2.3, but there are still plenty of them around, so that shouldnt be a problem. To find them quickly, just press Filter when you are in the serverlist in-game and just type in "1.7.2.3" in the "Host:" field.

lol now my dumb ass just needs to figure our where that folder is >,<

hmm is there anyway to tell if i applied it correctly i havent been able to get pastloading yet to see if it worked

edit: and sixlauncher still says it's 1.7.2.4

Edited by Sagato

I got it at Berezino and Starey Sobor military camps - seemed to be coming from dead bodies and tank traps. I don't have a screenshot :/

seems like big tents that you can walk inside are bugged, the ones who are located at the hospitals and millitary areas like in Balota, Berezino and Stary sobor

Where: Hospital At Berezino, Also Happened in Stay Sober beside the Army Tents.. Eventually got Shot because I was blind.

Object: When Facing Hospital

Screenshot:

338594_10151313780517907_810822529_o.jpg

I've also tried Video Options> Advance> Video Memory > Default and No Luck with that.

Hope its fixed soon!

• Like 1

Got errors at

Balota Air strip

North West Airfield

Stary Sobor (at the rear near tents)

Strangely almost everywhere with dead soldier bodies

Your game is unplayable until you fix this issue. Graphic bugs at Balota Airfield, and in Cerno near the hospital and from the Church.

Just search on youtube "dayz graphics glitch"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBmPKSy4Ljo

zFdZkRGtofg

Should i keep going?..........

My advise if you cant find the issue causing this is to roll everything back to 1.7.3 and 95208 till you get it sorted out cause as of right now this game is trash due to artifacts and us server owners are wasting money on a game we cant even play..

• Like 1

how1?

I uploaded the torrent file for the 1.7.2.3 here: http://www.mediafire...o1gm9gcb3j7y1aw

So what you need to do is simply copy the files you downloaded to your /@DayZ/addons folder inside of your Arma2 installation folder (I strongly recommend backing up the files inside of there first though) It will prompt you to overwrite, click yes naturally.

And in case you do not have a program to open the torrent file, I suggest getting the utorrent at http://www.utorrent.com

And yes, you need to find a server running 1.7.2.3, but there are still plenty of them around, so that shouldnt be a problem. To find them quickly, just press Filter when you are in the serverlist in-game and just type in "1.7.2.3" in the "Host:" field.

lol now my dumb ass just needs to figure our where that folder is >,<

Just put it files into your @dayz/addons folder

Edited by KumoValentine

If only it were so! There are basically very few voir none. I tried believe me, but since the update has forced servers to update their code as seen at the top of this forum, there are basically only private hive servers running 1/7/2/3 so no playing DayZ for me alas.

I get graphic artifacts pretty much anywhere that has Static dead soldiers or people, Static military vehicles (hummers, destroy urals) or Miltary tents (balota, Stary, Berenzio, NW airfield, NE airstrip etc.)

The only way i can play with no glitches is to play on servers running patch 95398 and below

Edited by Gullerback

Could we please get an update from Devs or Rocket himself in regards to the current state of affairs? Just a quick "its being fixed as we speak" or similar would put my mind at ease. Thanks in advance

Ok guys. I need to collect some data. For future fixes.

What i need:

- where

- object

- screenshot of bug

Thanks.

I'll throw a video up in the morning. Uploading now. It was unplayable for us tonight at the NW Airfield and most of the surrounding area.

I have had the Graphical bugs in Stary Sober when I look toward the tents. I've also had them in Bolata when looking toward the hangers and in electra

Just put it files into your @dayz/addons folder

i did tht still doesnt seem to work when i ty to connect to a rolled backck serve r wont let me on at all saying im still on 1.7.2.4

Ok, i think we found the source of problems. Need some time to solve that.

for those that keep asking for word if getting fixed and not reading forum just asking
  • Like 1

Where: North of soccer field (military spawns) in Berenzino.

When: Daytime in server, not dusk or dawn, not facing sun. 7/29/2012. Seattle 123 and other 1.7.2.4 servers.

What: Right mouse click zoom in on soccer field causes graphical glitches. Also, approaching soccer field unzoomed at some point results in glitch. Same issues with hospital area of Berenzino.

How: Video settings in computer such that without zooming in, the soccer field shows up as empty and devoid of the tents, camo netting, etc....

Zoomed:

vlcsnap-2012-07-30-00h46m53s197.png

Unzoomed

vlcsnap-2012-07-30-00h47m19s250.png

Edited by goober

dont have any screenshots of it, but it seems like anytime theres a lot of barbed wire i get massive graphic artifacts, to the point where im totally blind and cant see anything at all

geforce gt 555m 1GB(driver 296.10)

win7 x64

8gb ram

i5 2430m (2.4ghz stock, 3ghz turbo)

Ok guys. I need to collect some data. For future fixes.

What i need:

- where

- object

- screenshot of bug

Thanks.

Cernogorsk

From my trip around Chernarus I figured out following places are having graphical bugs: Berezino, Stary Sobor, NW Airfield. I'm 99% sure the problem are the military tents, because I could fix some errors for Berezino but I know the errors always came from two directions where two different camps with tents are.