em4yta@gmail.com

Trading MNT DEW for...

I have MNT DEW and i wanned to trade with someone for one of these options:

AS50 + Ammo, L85A2 + Ammo, Ghillie suit, M107 + Ammo or some rare tools like NVG, GPS and Rangefinder

IDKI but if someone is interested please PM me. (-:

It's just a mountain dew... it may be rare but I don't understand the hype. The only thing I would trade for a mountain dew would be a pepsi or a coke. My bag doesn't have room for 'luxury' items, just tools of survival.

Those items together are much more rare than the dew. I do not see why anyone would traid all that practical gear for something that will not benefit them...

Nice dude, I have AS50 + Ammo for you in change for some lovely dew.

Mountain Dew is the rarest variety of pop....that doesnt mean it's worth a fucking military grade arsenal, its still just a can of pop. i wouldnt trade a canteen for mountain dew

• Like 1

But guys... It's mountain dew. I heard they make it at Green Mountain, that's why it's so rare!

• Like 1

had 2 mtn dews, chugged one last night as a toast after killing a group of people with my buddies. Its just rare soda, not worth military weps. U dumb bro?

i have fckin 4 mount D and btw are u freakin serious?

Although it may not be worth anything to most of you, all of my group consider it a luck charm. Well all but one, he was cursed by the Holy Dew for thinking blasphemous thoughts. He openly spoke of consuming The Dew. Not moments later an unseen force pushed him from the castle walls. The Holy Dew of The Mountain protects us, brings us game and shelter. But The Dew can also breathe death upon those who wish to misuse it's otherworldly contents.

Edited by Kykle

Sure, I'll come trade. And by trade, I mean shoot you and take it for myself, then go back to camp.

Mountain Dew protects from all forms of bodily harm up to, bullets, zombie attacks, glitches, hatchets, werewolfs, cows, vehicles, patches and hotfixes, inventory wipes, Rocket posts, helicopters, and zombie pigs.

So good luck! I'll be setting here with my CODE RED.

MNT DEW oh my god really.... i love that shit ill give you M249 SAW with 4 boxs of ammo and a ghillie suit also a coyote backpack. because one sip from that holy grail of all drinks will ensure me that i will be protected from a forms of bullets and glitches

MNT DEW oh my god really.... i love that shit ill give you M249 SAW with 4 boxs of ammo and a ghillie suit also a coyote backpack. because one sip from that holy grail of all drinks will ensure me that i will be protected from a forms of bullets and glitches

It only works if you have a bullet of a bandit and if you drink it at the NWAF at exactly midnight on 7/29/2012 on server US203. You must be exactly outside of the ATC tower on the runway with a active flare beside you. It also only works if you have a pair of NVG's and very high end gear on you at the time, this ensures that it saves that equipment for all time. Follow these instructions to the letter and you will be given protection.

It only works if you have a bullet of a bandit and if you drink it at the NWAF at exactly midnight on 7/29/2012 on server US203. You must be exactly outside of the ATC tower on the runway with a active flare beside you. It also only works if you have a pair of NVG's and very high end gear on you at the time, this ensures that it saves that equipment for all time. Follow these instructions to the letter and you will be given protection.

it is done sir i will do this and i will be a god and so powerful not even rocket will be able to touch me Edited by Ira Von Doom

Your stupid?

Now, I'm no grammar nazi but it becomes a special occasion when you're going to call someone stupid with two fucking words, GET IT RIGHT.

Because as of right now, you're stupid.