sasek

No female zombies?

Why there is no woman zombies in game? The Chernarus looks like a zombie gay party or something. Will this be implemented soon?, because I was looking for similar topic and did not find an answer.

Cheers.

Edited by Sasek

Equal rights zombie movement!

We will NOT accept this!

Edited by Hyd
  • Like 2

That said, there should probably be female zombies. For realism.

Not so I can pollute YouTube with questionable behaviour with female zombie cadvers.

Edited by ninjaholic
  • Like 1

Nun zombies in some areas by church. But yea every major town is kind a zombie sausage fest..

• Like 2

Yeah .. i want to shoot some zombie bitches ...

i also want a zombie catch function to make them my pets and run around with them where ever i go

Not added because female animations are more work to add and more work for something like this isn't a priority. Honestly, there are about a million things that won't be added (before standalone) because they're more work than they're worth.

Nun zombies in some areas by church. But yea every major town is kind a zombie sausage fest..

Those aren't nuns, those are Orthodox priest dudes.

Not added because female animations are more work to add and more work for something like this isn't a priority. Honestly, there are about a million things that won't be added (before standalone) because they're more work than they're worth.

Those aren't nuns, those are Orthodox priest dudes.

For now they can just add few new models. Zombie movements can stay.

For now they can just add few new models. Zombie movements can stay.

No, that's the thing, they can't. Just like they can't just 'add' ghillie suits to female characters. The movements won't work with female zombies and making new animations for them isn't a priority.

But gay zombie parties are the BEST PARTIES!

nope, i want chicks

Yeah .. i want to shoot some zombie bitches ...

i also want a zombie catch function to make them my pets and run around with them where ever i go

being a pimp, DayZ style

I also want female zombies, for the sake of realism.

Realism you say? Use your brains men, women are in those houses where you can't go, in kitchen where they belong to (in real life also!). Probably making some brain soup. Or brain beans. jkjk :>

• Like 2

Realism you say? Use your brains men, women are in those houses where you can't go, in kitchen where they belong to (in real life also!). Probably making some brain soup. Or brain beans. jkjk :>

A thousand beans to you sir.

Yeah, in real life you don't see womans on the streets...Fool you.

Yeah, in real life you don't see womans on the streets...Fool you.

What?

You don't in Russia, they're to tierd after the beating they just got.

shut up and take my beans!