sickboy

Six Launcher - Easy Install/Update, Find/Join DayZ servers, worldwide network

The 1.7.2.5 patch arrived, i started up six launcher and it started downlaoding (i assumed 1.7.2.5) but when the game started up is was still 1.7.2.4 and if i use six updater nothing changes.

Anyone knows how to succesfully download the 1.7.2.5 patch??

http://www.six-updat...prerelease.html

Play withSIX DayZ 1.7.2.5 (PreRelease) support!

We're currently still not authorized by DayZ team to push 1.7.2.5 en-mass, as such we've added multi-version support to Play withSIX.

A new update for Play withSIX has been released that supports the DayZ v1.7.2.5 pre-release mod version!

You can control which mod version to use in the Game section option "Update to PreRelease versions" (for now restart after changing).

Currently there are no plans to add this support to SIX Launcher and Updater, as full focus is on Play withSIX which replaces SIX Launcher already, and will soon replace SIX updater also.

Enjoy!

Ran with Play withSIX, download was quick and set up was easy and intuitive. Took a few minutes to initially load all of the mods and servers for DayZ but it plays very well. Had a few problems, but I think they were game based. THANK YOU SO MUCH SICK!!!

Ran with Play withSIX, download was quick and set up was easy and intuitive. Took a few minutes to initially load all of the mods and servers for DayZ but it plays very well. Had a few problems, but I think they were game based. THANK YOU SO MUCH SICK!!!

Anytime! Glad you like it!

If you run into any issues, have some feedback/suggestions, or questions, please feel free to let us know; http://getsatisfaction.withsix.com/withsix

We're happy to help!

So if i want to update and play 1.7.2.5, i can't use the Six Updater and Launcher ? I have to download the new Play with Six to play 1.7.2.5 ?

So if i want to update and play 1.7.2.5, i can't use the Six Updater and Launcher ? I have to download the new Play with Six to play 1.7.2.5 ?

Currently that is the case yes, no official release of .5 as of yet.

Hello,

I used the Six-Launcher for a while but since about a week it can not connect to sixupdater website.

I also cant open any other website releated to some ArmA-Mods or websites like: six-updater.net, play.withsix.net, dev-heaven.net, ace wagn... or ace-mod.net.

Sitting here in Germany, are there any IP restrictions for these websites ?

Running Win7 but i also test it with a Linux-Live-CD (Knoppix)...same bad results.

Any ideas ?

Thanks!

Edited by J0K2

forumsignsml.png

Latest updates released for Play withSIX! http://play.withsix.com/changelog

Now supports server required Mods, including Islands and over 350 more mods available on our network.

And more!

Edited by Sickboy

Hey Sickboy, first let me tell you thanks for the wicked launcher! i have some buddies that are trying to get it so they can play the game as well but they keep getting a 404 error from the website download. here is a pic showing the sequence to the error. How can we get around this or is there another mirror/website to get this from? just let me know. Thanks!

post-73755-0-66908900-1345046626_thumb.j

Hey Sickboy, first let me tell you thanks for the wicked launcher! i have some buddies that are trying to get it so they can play the game as well but they keep getting a 404 error from the website download. here is a pic showing the sequence to the error. How can we get around this or is there another mirror/website to get this from? just let me know. Thanks!

Heya, please check this: http://getsatisfaction.withsix.com/withsix/topics/404_not_found-1855lh

Edited by Banshee

so I have downloaded this file from both of the mirrors on the six website and both of them are getting red flagged by my antivirus... im using Norton... anyone else encountering this issue?

February 15, 2012 3:15:47 PM Type: Other Risk Impact: High Systems Affected: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000

Behavior

WS.Reputation.1 is a detection for files that have a low reputation score based on analyzing data from Symantec’s community of users and therefore are likely to be security risks. Detections of this type are based on Symantec’s reputation-based security technology. Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories.

Edited by Johnnypotpie

"Because this detection is based on a reputation score, it does not represent a specific class of threat like adware or spyware, but instead applies to all threat categories."

This means the tool doesn't have any bad stuff in it. It only says it is not installed widley on Symmatec customers PC's. That's all.

There is no virus in there. However there are things in there that might trigger AV products. Such as the options to launch trough steam and other stuff.

However there is NOTHING dangerous in there.

So how am I meant to actually update DayZ, because over the past day or two I have been rejected from many a server because I can't update my mod. I don't know how to with Six Updater

I've been using Six Launcher, but tonight I downloaded Play With Six so I could update to 1.7.2.5 because the server I have most of my stuff on just updated.

Problem: No servers appear in the server browser list, no matter how many times I hit refresh. The little refresh counter runs, but nothing appears.

Is there some setting in Play With Six that I'm missing? How do I make the servers appear in the server browser?

When I try to install play with six I get this message

An error ocurred while downloading the file

http://download .microsoft.com/download/1/4/7/147ded26-931c-4daf-9095-ec7baf996f46/WindowsInstaller-kb893803-v2-x86.exe.

The installation of Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 Client appears to have failed

Can someone help me?

Please, everybody, stop using the six if you're only playing DayZ. Use much better daycommanderinstead.

The Commander is not much better. Also please refrain from spamming this thread with your suggestions. We don't do that in the Commander thread and you shouldn't here. Easy? Easy! :)

• Like 2

Don't know if this has been asked yet but here it goes.

Can i install a previous version of DayZ via SIX?The current being 1.7.2.5 and i want the 1.7.2.4 version

the DayZCommander is giving me problems, i have been playing DayZ for a while now but i was originally using SIX Updater and SIX launcher for my updates and server lists. when they updated to PLAY WITH SIX ive been having problems. it boots me out of the program at random points while updating the server lists. i thought it was a program fault so i downloaded the awesome DayZcommander. ITS DOING THE SAME THING. the servers will update for about 2 seconds then windows will close the program. PLEASE HELP?!