Sroidi

DayZ Commander to dayzmods.com

DayZ Commander has made installing and updating DayZ very easy thing to do. It also has really good features like better sorting options than six launcher and cool features like friendlist and favourite servers. I've heard many people say that DayZ Commander works when six launcher doesn't...

I think it would be really good idea to put DayZ Commander to official dayzmod.com download page. You could replace six launcher with it or put them both there so people could test them both out.

What do you guys think? :)

You can download and test DayZ Commander here: http://www.dayzcommander.com/

EDIT: Just to clarify, I suggested this to DayZ developers(or moderators w/e) and they told me to post it here to see community feedback on the subject. :)

Edited by Sroidi
  • Like 6

I support this! I started DayZ with Six Launcher but once I heard about Dayz Commander, I switched and have never looked back. I find the UI of DayZ Commander preferable to Six Launcher myself. In addition, while using Six Launcher, I was not able to get accurate ping information from most servers (most of the time, every server would say 9999) but I actually get results on DayZ Commander.

Personally support this too.

I think there should be a larger "public" list of "Verified / community rated" Mods / Sites, such as *ahem* patch mirrors and launchers.

As I hate SixLauncher, I will definetely support this Program, looks awesome.

I will test it later

Very useful program, I use it to check the times of servers as it is annoying having to go into every server and see what it is.

DayZ commander is a great tool, however it is assisting stream snipers to ruin peoples live streams.

Switched to DayZ Commander as well. Very useful program for players who like to know about servers in a detailed manner.

I support this extremely. I use it. Much better, in most all ways. SixLauncher isn't bad, just complicated and too balled full of obsolete things.

I am running windows 7 pro 64 bit. When I use Dayz Command, it launches with the command -winxp. Why is this? What purpose does it serve?

The thing I like probably the most (aside from server filters) is the information you get before updating your game. It says how much servers are using the new updates, how much servers are still on the older ones... It's really such a useful tool!

Not to mention that I had 9999 ping shown on almost every server when I was using six launcher.

Edited by hoffa

+1 i really like this program instead of shitty useless Six Launcher

+10000 for DayZ Commander

-1000000 for Six Launcher

My DayZ Commander is not updating to 1.7.2.5 :(

Its says "getting file list" then shortly after it says "error getting files"

Any help would be appreciated?

I tried logging onto a server with DayZ Commander earlier, but I never succeeded for unknown reason. Maybe I have to enter some special settings for DayZ Commander before using it to log onto DayZ servers?

Odd, DayZ commander seem to be working as expected now. My ArmA 2 / DayZ installation for the first couple of days had not been correct, my bad.

Edited by Treehugger

My DayZ Commander is not updating to 1.7.2.5 :(

Its says "getting file list" then shortly after it says "error getting files"

Any help would be appreciated?

Is your DayzCommander updated to the latest version (0.9.0.64) ?

It did the same to me until I noticed that there was a new version, after I let it update it worked fine.

Does anyone know why the player count would be red for a server in Dayz Commander? Couldn't figure out what that means. Any help would be appreciated.