Sign in to follow this  
Vicky (DayZ)

Wilderness spawn WTF?!

Holy fuck, why did Dayz remove the fucking respawn button. I fucking spawned in the piece of shit Wilderness spawn area and was fucking forced to run for fucking 40 minutes until I died for dehydration. Holy fuck. What a waste of fucking time.

I figured that was an oversight. I wonder how long it'll be before I get popped and have to try to leg it down dehydration hiway.

Holy fuck, why did Dayz remove the fucking respawn button. I fucking spawned in the piece of shit Wilderness spawn area and was fucking forced to run for fucking 40 minutes until I died for dehydration. Holy fuck. What a waste of fucking time.

LOL, how do we respawn now?!?!?!

• Like 1

When I log back in.....is it still in wilderness? The Wilderness coast is still the middle of nowhere.

Am I the only one who reads the changelog?

When I log back in.....is it still in wilderness? The Wilderness coast is still the middle of nowhere.

Guess that was an oversight???

Edited by Ratfever

The only solution that I've found so far....is in the OP. Fucking ridiculous. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN A SPAWN AREA? Pray that you never spawn at Wilderness from now on.

The only solution that I've found so far....is in the OP. Fucking ridiculous. WHY THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN A SPAWN AREA? Pray that you never spawn at Wilderness from now on.

It isn't a spawn area, it's a glitch, bud. It's alpha, deal with it.

It isn't a spawn area, it's a glitch, bud. It's alpha, deal with it.

Idk man...wasting 40 minutes only walking is something I feel that I have a right to be mad at, alpha or no alpha.

Yeah, btw, I just relogged into the game. Guess what happened. I had 4k HP at the time from dehydration (10 HP PER SECOND). AND I COME BACK STILL THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING NO WHERE WITH 12k HP AGAIN.

Sounds like you're having trouble, and that asucks, but it's an alpha. You need to expect some annoying glitches from time to time.

Yeah, btw, I just relogged into the game. Guess what happened. I had 4k HP at the time from dehydration (10 HP PER SECOND). AND I COME BACK STILL THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING NO WHERE WITH 12k HP AGAIN.

Ghahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Okay, honestly I know I may be going over the board, but understand my situation. RUNNING FOR 40 MINUTES WHERE YOU ONLY SEE GRASS, HILLS, AND SHEEP. Just wanted to let the admin know about this and fix this before someone else has to deal with this, or I hope, not me again. Just my two cents about this patch. byebye.

Sounds like a terrible situation and one of the negatives about them removing the respawn button.

Sounds like a terrible situation and one of the negatives about them removing the respawn button.

The positives outweigh the negatives. Seeing people constantly suicide so they can get Balota/Elektro/Cherno is extremely annoying.

The positives outweigh the negatives. Seeing people constantly suicide so they can get Balota/Elektro/Cherno is extremely annoying.

Yes you are right, the game is still great nonetheless. But if that is really the intent, it fails. I still respawn by dying to zombies to get to a preferred area where I can meet up with friends. May take me a few more minutes to find zombies. If anything it is wasting the players time with the addition of a few minutes to go to an area. And also... wouldn't that go against playing with other friends since it is harder to spawn in a similar location. Isn't that going against the intent of Rocket as seen in some videos where this game is driven on playing with friends after a certain point.

Okay, honestly I know I may be going over the board, but understand my situation. RUNNING FOR 40 MINUTES WHERE YOU ONLY SEE GRASS, HILLS, AND SHEEP. Just wanted to let the admin know about this and fix this before someone else has to deal with this, or I hope, not me again. Just my two cents about this patch. byebye.

MMMmmmm sheeeeeep.

RUNNING FOR 40 MINUTES WHERE YOU ONLY SEE GRASS, HILLS, AND SHEEP.

For some people that would be called an ideal date!!

• Like 2

couple of times I got close to NW airfield and was waiting to plan my assualt.. logged off so next time I could take my time. logged back into wilderness and once it said " You are dead" wtf but i logged off each time and came back in on the coast with all my stuff... annoying as hell to make my third run with same character but least I didnt die or get stuck in sheepland

You couldn't find 1 thing to drink in 40 mins? next time just walk into a group of zombies and get eatin.

You couldn't find 1 thing to drink in 40 mins? next time just walk into a group of zombies and get eatin.

If I'm not mistaken, the wilderness spawn is literally in the middle of nowhere....Can't get water from a tree, and last I checked zombies don't spawn in the woods.

I think there's also a spawn point on the coast that gets called wilderness, but that too is pretty remote.

If I'm not mistaken, the wilderness spawn is literally in the middle of nowhere....Can't get water from a tree, and last I checked zombies don't spawn in the woods.

I think there's also a spawn point on the coast that gets called wilderness, but that too is pretty remote.

I think there is a few wilderness spawns then, I have spawned in the wilderness and was on the shore.