Sign in to follow this  
Steven9393

This new patch ROCKZ!

With the new patch, it seems artifacts are even worse. Now the buildings are the new barbed wire artifact mess!! These last couple patches have broken the game even more, Rocket fix your shit. And fix the alt-f4 pussies, just shot a guy outside stary he had an As50 and i hit him in the head with my M24. Before his body hits the ground he alt-f4's!

Edited by Steven9393

Hey Steven, guess what word I'm going to use. Here is a hint, it is a Greek letter.

• Like 2

Rocket fix your shit.

You're what we call an idiot. This is not a released game. This is an...why bother.

• Like 4

Hey Steven, guess what word I'm going to use. Here is a hint, it is a Greek letter.

Hey dcskill. Guess what word I'm going to use. Let me tell you what it is because you're too fucking dumb to figure it out. Excuse.

Just because this game is alpha doesn't excuse the terrible patches that Rocket is putting out. He's breaking more than he is fixing.

Edited by G650
  • Like 1

Hey dcskill. Guess what word I'm going to use. Let me tell you what it is because you're too fucking dumb to figure it out. Excuse.

Just because this game is alpha doesn't excuse the terrible patches that Rocket is putting out. He's breaking more than he is fixing.

Can you really make demands regarding something you received for free? He could shut down the project tomorrow and all you could do is type angrily.

• Like 3

With the new patch, it seems artifacts are even worse. Now the buildings are the new barbed wire artifact mess!! These last couple patches have broken the game even more, Rocket fix your shit. And fix the alt-f4 pussies, just shot a guy outside stary he had an As50 and i hit him in the head with my M24. Before his body hits the ground he alt-f4's!

It's still his game and incomplete. You didn't pay for this game you paid for Arma2. Don't act so entitled over a mod.

Give it time, take a break for a bit and play something else for a while. The progress is good for the amount of work Rocket has to do by himself.

Edited by Flurf

Can you really make demands regarding something you received for free? He could shut down the project tomorrow and all you could do is type angrily.

He can't, as many of you keyboard warriors are unaware Dean “Rocket” Hall is actually employed at Bohemia Interactive and has been employed since day one of this mod.

• Like 1

I used half a clip from an AK on a guy today that had his back to me in Cherno medical tents. When he didn't go down immediately, I just thought to myself "oh alpha!".

No, no. There's the exception with the common DC'er. I shot a guy in the legs and let the zombies eat him. He fought valiantly for about 3 minutes before I decided to finish him.

He's breaking more than he is fixing.

If you knew anything about what is going on here, you'd understand that's the point.

Cheers!

Edited by EliJRn
  • Like 3

I - for one - enjoy these beautiful psychedelic WOOSH-WOOSH cones being drawn all over my screen.

Then I get the munchies.

• Like 2

You guys are right, this is an alpha. that's why you post problems in the forum. so they can be fixed.

You're what we call an idiot. This is not a released game. This is an...why bother.

I guess you like playing shit then? this mod was great, now has more bugs than it did a month ago.

That's what an alpha is... genius.

Edited by Korax

He can't, as many of you keyboard warriors are unaware Dean “Rocket” Hall is actually employed at Bohemia Interactive and has been employed since day one of this mod.

Since you seem to know all the ins and outs of Rocket's business, can you explain why his linked-in profile only lists him as employed at Bohemia since Jan 2012?

Source: http://cz.linkedin.com/in/rocketkiwi

Edited by Obsolescence

34 x 0 = the ammount of fucks I give.

• Like 1

Haven't really noticed anything different this patch... I was looking forward to tents being fixed, but alas.

With the new patch, it seems artifacts are even worse. Now the buildings are the new barbed wire artifact mess!!

Aside from the Rocket defense trolls (GUYS. Real men who make software can stand the heat! So stop that pussy like whining, zealots like you suck in all WWW fora) I honestly haven't experienced more problems yet...

If I were rocket, I'd avoid this forum like a plague ship.

Yup, do you think Jesu^wRocket hates his zealots?

Edited by plymouth_colony

^ no clue. I just know how moronic forums like this can get. Imagine spending the majority of your time creating this game or thinking about it while you should be doing something else. Then you get online and see thread after thread of half thought complaints and flame wars.

Yeah, I'd avoid it. It's bad enough having one person that thinks they're your boss. Imagine having nearly a million.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago

Looking over the patch notes I can't see anything that would seem related to the massive increase in artifacting we're getting. Maybe it was one of the 2-3 beta patches we've had yesterday/today and not DayZ itself?

I went to Stary and couldn't even see the tents for all the artifacting, figured it was just me. Took a group to NW airstrip and it was impossible to navigate due to artifacts filling the entire screen for all of us.

If it was DayZ then it should have shown up in last night's testing. You can't tell me none of those testers were at Stary or NW Airstrip. :) If it was *814 beta, or a combination of that beta and DayZ then it wouldn't have shown up until today?

Edited by random51

34 x 0 = the ammount of fucks I give.

Do you expect anyone to give a fuck about how many fucks you give? Is that why you so desperatly had to let us know? NOPE. -Chuck Testa