Sign in to follow this  
Steven9393

This new patch ROCKZ!

I used half a clip from an AK on a guy today that had his back to me in Cherno medical tents. When he didn't go down immediately, I just thought to myself "oh alpha!".

Heh I did something similiar but with my m16. Saw what looked like a zombie crawling but was a gillie suit dude, but 10 rounds into him he turns around shoots once then dies. Epic delay

It is an alpha version, not a beta and not a full game. There will be always some bugs. Just enjoy the alpha, report bugs and help rocket to make this mod perfect and don´t say "fix your shit" , that isn´t very helpful.

I don´t experienced more bugs,there are a lot of players who use alt+f4, but rocket is trying to fix this.

It's great how alpha appears to imply a complete lack of unit or regression testing. Instead of calling it something that implies a build cycle maybe it should just be called hack.

He can't, as many of you keyboard warriors are unaware Dean “Rocket” Hall is actually employed at Bohemia Interactive and has been employed since day one of this mod.

QOUTED FOR M0THERFUCKING TRUTH

You guys are right, this is an alpha. that's why you post problems in the forum. so they can be fixed.

^this. You shouldn't jump on people for posting about a problem, that's what an alpha and beta test is for.

get a better video card, and stop wasting forum space.

This happens on the nVidia 600 series too, so your post is moot.

Just because this game is alpha doesn't excuse the terrible patches that Rocket is putting out. He's breaking more than he is fixing.

He said himself a few weeks back that he was going to break shit and that things would get a LOT worse before they got any better. You seem surprised....but you were warned. Might be time for you to find a game which does not upset you so easily.

^this. You shouldn't jump on people for posting about a problem, that's what an alpha and beta test is for.

There are far more constructive ways to go about this. Screaming FIX YER GAME doesn't solve anything.

There are far more constructive ways to go about this. Screaming FIX YER GAME doesn't solve anything.

It's more than anything you've done for the game.