Change the value after the "=" to "100000" (ex. sceneComplexity=100000)

dont work

shift+ - flush

dont work

reinstall video drivers dont work

Fix for me

Down patch too v1.7.2.3

Grafik Bugs start into patch v1.7.2.4

Fix the bug please like fast as hell

Edited by dropaZZ

This ISNT caused by barbed wires. This is caused by piles of bodies that you can find in airfields and near stary sobor... Hope they release a fix soon cus this is really freakin annoying

Also got killed by someone in the airfield cause i couldnt see 2 feet in front of me. Freakin pissed me off. Had a DMR and pretty much every gear i needed

Edited by diod1997

if you need a fix so badly,

go pester your dealer

this is a beta game/alpha mod, no drug lab

Edited by Azrail
  • Like 1

go pester your dealer

Sure... an alpha mod, which is not playable!

Sure... an alpha mod, which is not playable!

you are meant to test first, play second

you tested, found a bug, reported it, its being fixed, you wait

simple

if you can not handle testing an alpha mod, wait until it hits a more stable state.

Edited by Azrail
  • Like 2

Fix that workded for me and my mates!

Go into Video Settings and click Advanced:

Set your HDR quality to Very High

Set Your Video Memory to Default

Good Luck !

Good Luck !

This depends on how good peoples computers/laptops are. So people may experience severe FPS drop when placing HDR quality to very high and and frame drops (frozen frame) when Video memory is set to default.

Hope i helped,

CRUSADER

• Like 1

go pester your dealer

Oh I see, you're one of those idiots.

The mod is in Alpha. We know this. We don't need you to point it out.

Just because bugs are to be expected means we go about our day without reporting them to get them fixed?

Oh I see, you're one of those idiots.

The mod is in Alpha. We know this. We don't need you to point it out.

Just because bugs are to be expected means we go about our day without reporting them to get them fixed?

He/she was trying to make a pointless and stupid joke, just relax and don't give people like him/her any attention and soon they will go away.

CRUSADER

He/she was trying to make a pointless and stupid joke, just relax and don't give people like him/her any attention and soon they will go away.

CRUSADER

its still hard not to tell retards they are retards because they truly are but yeah, you are right :)

you are meant to test first, play second

you tested, found a bug, reported it, its being fixed, you wait

simple

if you can not handle testing an alpha mod, wait until it hits a more stable state.

You are f****** kidding me. We are paying our servers, have no right to administer them as we like and now the game is unplayable. I wonder who I am going to sue first, if this is not fixed ASAP! FFS

Good Luck !

Didn't work for me.

You are f****** kidding me. We are paying our servers, have no right to administer them as we like and now the game is unplayable. I wonder who I am going to sue first, if this is not fixed ASAP! FFS

Rocket said they wanted to handle the servers themselves but people wanted to host their own servers. Don't bitch because you pay to host a server for a game in alpha.

• Like 3

Hmm, seems my latest playthrough has caused this issue again in Berezino. Despite being fixed earlier, a return visit had the glitch to a smaller degree, but with flashing white squares in places. Looked quite pretty.

Think it might be down to HDR or another setting though, as I whacked them back up once I'd left the town the first time and carried on away from there.

TBH: If Rocket, or whoever, would provide enough servers for free, so the whole community would be able to join without any problems, I would shut up. But as long as I am paying for this I have the f***** right to moan. Anyway I doubt the devs have the resources to provide the number of servers to satisfy the community.

I understand that you're frustrated, but give suggestions in a more civilized manner. I don't know if you live in some area that doesn't have servers hosted so you feel the need to host your own, but you can always stop paying for it.

please include a vid of your lawyer's face when you tell him you want to sue because an alpha mod is having problems and you were stupid enough to think it wouldn't.

thank you for working on the graphical errors, although it was fun placing barbed wire in certain places to make campers either come out of their nests to see or leave the server.

Does anybody have a time frame yet on when this graphics issue will be fixed?

Just saw above post, should have refreshed. Thanks Crusader.

Edited by Weeiig

Date/Time: Today (30/07/2012)

What happened: Graphical atrifacts appear

Where you were: (see below)

What you were doing: N/A

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4, latest beta patch as of 29/07/2012

*Server(s) you were on: N/A

*Your system specs:

core i5 2500k

GeForce GTX 680

16 GB RAM

SSD

Windows 7 34-bit

*Timeline of events before/after error: N/A

I will whole heartedly confirm this.

It does appear to be military areas - most likely pre-spawned bodies I think

Encountered at NW airfield, Green Mountain, Stary Sobor.

I have NOT encountered it with:

- lone destroyed military Humvees

- Heicopter crash sites

- Deer Stands

- Military Zombies killed by players

- Any other areas

The glitches appear in the form of polygons all over the screen that:

- replaced the dead bodies with what i would describe as 'shard' shapes, beige/skinlike in colour

- Do not change if you do not move

- have no physical matter (ie as far as game mechanics are concerned, they do not exist)

- can, but not always, appeared when zoomed in. Upon approaching the area you do not need to zoom in to get them

- are relative to the direction of your facing. If the cause is not in your line of sight they do not occur. (sounds obvious but should be stated) They will dissappear if I look straight down at the ground, usually, or turn away.

As far as I can determine, changing graphics settings and servers has no effect. I admit I have not rolled back my version of day z, or the beta patch and for obvious reasons I am unwilling to do so. However, it does appear to be a recent problem as, while I have seen it before, I have not encountered it recently until I updated both day Z and Arma 2 from previously up-to-date on 27/07/2012 to the up-to-date version on 30/07/2012.