Sign in to follow this  
nicraM

I have killed 8 ppl today. But..

about 12 have DC'd on me when I either hit them or shot at them.

Feels good that these goobers are finally being tracked.

FEELS GOOD, MAN...

FEELS GOOD.

=)

Their time is limited. Maybe after they have to buy their second, then third copy of the game they will finally realize how it TRULY is affecting them in real life.

Heh.

I usually just break their legs and let the zombies get them.

• Like 1

Some of us have internet connection issues and can't help it that we disconnect at times because of our connections and sorry if it happens sometimes when we are either fighting back or running away trying not to die and we happen to disconnect. Not all of those people are "Alt-F4ers" or "Aborters".

• Like 2

Some of us have internet connection issues and can't help it that we disconnect at times because of our connections and sorry if it happens sometimes when we are either fighting back or running away trying not to die and we happen to disconnect. Not all of those people are "Alt-F4ers" or "Aborters".

Someone sounds like they are in stage 1 denial

• Like 2

I feel you, but honestly you are in the .1% and we can't placate to you so we don't have fair-play. You understand.

Someone sounds like they are in stage 1 denial

Or it sounds like someone can't face the facts that people do in fact have internet issues, storms pass by messing with the power of the house. All you want to believe is everyone who dodges death is a "Alt-F4er" or "Aborter" and that's not always the case.

Or it sounds like someone can't face the facts that people do in fact have internet issues, storms pass by messing with the power of the house. All you want to believe is everyone who dodges death is a "Alt-F4er" or "Aborter" and that's not always the case.

Stage 2 has begun, shifting blame

• Like 1

Is stage 3, acceptance of the suck?

Edited by nicraM
  • Like 1

Its funny when these connection issues pop up. Usually after they get hit with a bullet.

It's funny when you don't know when they pop up. I'm new to DayZ, so I haven't played too long, but the couple of hours that I've played, I've had several connections issues almost killing me (not by humans). I was running in town, and had tons of zombies after me and had an issues and had to try to disconnect to try to help my friend before he died. I found a bike and I had another connection issuse, but luckily when I logged back on, the bike was still there. You guys can just believe that all the disconnects are to dodge deaths, but in reality some of them aren't.

Stage 2 has begun, shifting blame

You say this, but I haven't shifted any blame towards anything. I've told you that anytime I've disconnected, it's because of a technical issuse; ex: connection, power. Yet, you may be refering to the fact I said you want toall you want to believe part, that isn't a blame, that's an opinion, and which in my part, most likely true.

It's funny when you don't know when they pop up. I'm new to DayZ, so I haven't played too long, but the couple of hours that I've played, I've had several connections issues almost killing me (not by humans). I was running in town, and had tons of zombies after me and had an issues and had to try to disconnect to try to help my friend before he died. I found a bike and I had another connection issuse, but luckily when I logged back on, the bike was still there. You guys can just believe that all the disconnects are to dodge deaths, but in reality some of them aren't.

You say this, but I haven't shifted any blame towards anything. I've told you that anytime I've disconnected, it's because of a technical issuse; ex: connection, power. Yet, you may be refering to the fact I said you want toall you want to believe part, that isn't a blame, that's an opinion, and which in my part, most likely true.

Pulling your router power cord doesn't count as a power outage. Stage 3 has begun, justification

• Like 3

Pulling your router power cord doesn't count as a power outage. Stage 3 has begun, justification

Please, do tell me anywhere in this thread that I have done this? And since the router connected to my computer is rooms away, I'd have to leave my computer, get up, go to it, then unplug it, and have a chance of me dying. If you reply with saying of me pulling my internet cable out, I'd have to pull my desk out which is hard because it is wedged between a wall and a big shelf, so I have to shift it, then I'd have to push my computer back to my wall, then unplug it, which will take me longer than doing as you'd said, and I'd have a chance of dying.

Please, do tell me anywhere in this thread that I have done this? And since the router connected to my computer is rooms away, I'd have to leave my computer, get up, go to it, then unplug it, and have a chance of me dying. If you reply with saying of me pulling my internet cable out, I'd have to pull my desk out which is hard because it is wedged between a wall and a big shelf, so I have to shift it, then I'd have to push my computer back to my wall, then unplug it, which will take me longer than doing as you'd said, and I'd have a chance of dying.

I don't know, sounds pretty shady to me. Sounds like you know the steps for each method, just saying

This is me. My connection is HORRIBLE. It usually crashes whenever I join a server (but thankfully regains connection to the server just before I get kicked), but rarely does it ever while I'm in one. There has only been 2 incidents when I lagged out during a firefight, both of which really pissed me off since I had the upper hand. And even If I didn't, I wouldn't disconnect on purpose.

I don't know, sounds pretty shady to me. Sounds like you know the steps for each method, just saying

Please trolls, if I had to clean my computer, I'd have to do that same steps that I mentioned aboved to get to my computer, just to get it out. If I have no internet (several occasions I don't) I'd have to get up and turn the modem off (which is several rooms from my computer, which didn't mention above) then turn it back on to see if my internet would come on. All you guys are doing is trying to troll a single guy here who is trying to put the facts out that people do in fact have connection issuses some times.

• Like 1