Sign in to follow this  
FearTheRainbow

My Friend Was Global Banned Why?

My friend was on vacation and when he got back he was banned from arma 2 operation arrowhead and dayz servers he was global banned his steam name is |52nd BG| Pvt1. Logan<Is>Awesome or taylor32446

post-72515-0-74095300-1343439581_thumb.j

Edited by FearTheRainbow
  • Like 1

Did you by any chance "borrow" your "friend's" account while he was "away" and have some "fun"?

• Like 2

LOL someone was hacking. Contact BE at support@battleye.com

DayZ staff are not responsible for this type of ban and can do nothing about it. Reference the ban number in the email.

No i did not borrow my friends account he just wanted me to make a ticket because he went on vacation for a bit and when he got home he was banned im just trying to help him get his account back

original wtf are you talking about im helping a friend out i actually wanna know why he was banned and if there is a way to fix that

Let me rephrase with the image Dallas posted.

51okkl.jpg

• Like 6

If your player id was hijacked, it's very possible he could have gotten banned because someone else was hacking with his id.

The only reasons you can be global banned from battle eye is if you were hacking. End of story, there is no punch line. You didn't get accidentally banned because there are no false positives with battle eye. If Battle Eye gave your GUID / CD Key a global ban then it was because he was scripting / hacking and he got caught. If your :

51okkl.jpg

says otherwise, then he's lieing and apparently trying to bullshit you. He was on vacation? Well he was scripting / hacking before he went on vacation. Don't say : "My friend never hacks / cheats!" because there's no way you can back this statement up unless you monitor him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Discussion is closed, move along.

• Like 1

The fact that your friend was on vacation is meaningless. It just means he wasn't able to log in to see his ban sooner.

Can we help in this forum?

Can the DayZ mod and dev team help?

Did you read the sticky at the top of the page regarding global bans?

Is it likely that your "friend" will be unbanned by Battleye?

The answers to all these questions and more can be found in the vid clip below.

• Like 4

PPL I GOT BANNED FOR BULLSHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT I FUCKING DID I AM HOPING TO GET UNBANNED

AND TROLLERS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING PIC'S

I JUST WANT TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME THAT COST ME 30$ FUCKING DOLLARS

Capslock people and hacking kinda fits together.

PPL I GOT BANNED FOR BULLSHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT I FUCKING DID I AM HOPING TO GET UNBANNED

AND TROLLERS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP WITH THE FUCKING PIC'S

I JUST WANT TO PLAY A FUCKING GAME THAT COST ME 30$ FUCKING DOLLARS

U+mad+bro_493e44_3135246.jpg

assuming he tells the truth - this community is a mess.

• Like 2

wow rly i'm 13 u little fuck i worked off 4 lawn to get the dam things and i downloaded when i was on vac and when i got back and downloaded dayz and i was gobal banned so stop u troller's

wow rly i'm 13 u little fuck i worked off 4 lawn to get the dam things and i downloaded when i was on vac and when i got back and downloaded dayz and i was gobal banned so stop u troller's

13... *check*

Barely literate... *check*

Is mad... *check*

Sounds like your average script kiddie hacker to me. In any case, posting here does nothing. As others already explained in this thread, this is a BattleEye ban. Not done by DayZ devs. Can't be reverted by DayZ devs.

GO HERE: http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Quoting their text so you can save some time...

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

In short, most likely you cheated and in order to play again you need to re-buy Arma II. Enjoy your educational experience.

• Like 1