Coaaal

Unconscious spawning bug

It is a joke. There should be an option in the player profile menu to restart your character.

Indeed! On the client side we have the possibility to delete and create a player, but it also doesn't work.

I've tried and created a new player, but spawned unconcious on the beach nevertheless.

Something like that should be fixed with a top priority emergeny update if they have the slightest interest in customer satisfaction...even if it's an "unsupported alpha" - this being let down is bad advertising for the final product. Maybe "Rocket" is on summer vacation? :/

Edited by Grabarz

Iv been suffering this same issue. It must have to do with the shock status being applied to a player. Normally when a player logs out while in shock they log back on unconscious and when they wake up shock should be gone. However this is not the case. I think that the shock effect is both preventing the player from being warped back to his or her previous location due to the unconscious state. And it is also being saved as you being in a state of shock. Thus you are set into a perpetual state of shock that will render you unconscious every time you log on. I am going to check if an epi-pen will do anything to help this.

My GF´s character just died. We just let the game run while we we´re away, no idea what happened.

It seems everything is back to normal.

@Jusbat: Nope. I know the feature you´re talking about but that´s clearly not what is described in this thread (and in others).

To anyone who´s still stranded and hasn´t any friends in DayZ: Perhaps the guys from http://www.reddit.co...dditmurdersquad could be of help. Just call a hit on yourself ;)

BTW: How can I find out my Player ID?

In the games main menu go to "Profile" then "Edit" on your current profile.

I am also unconscious on entering any server. Fall to the ground with about 200 blood with an hour glass that seems to do nothing. I cannot respawn or anything. Please help. This is getting frustrating. The last time I played I died and got the "YOU ARE DEAD" screen. Now just spawning in infinite shock

Edited by ptango101

For some of you I don't think it's a bug, I think you're experiencing the new anti alt f4 that has been put in place. If you get shot at all now you instantly go into shock (not the kind where painkillers fix it, the kind with the icon on the right of your screen). If you logout while in shock, the next time you log in you will be unconscious and possibly bleeding. This is supposed to be a deterrent to people who alt f4 during pvp.

You are partially correct I would guess.

The problem is that this feature isn't bug free. It seems that this effect can be active even if you are already dead. I got shot today and got the "You are dead" screen with negative blood. I waited a few moments, said "whatever, let's start over", hit Esc and abort and try to spawn again. I select the gender and fall unconcious as soon as I spawn.

Edited by jurrasstoil

Hello.

One day I logged out, and before It I let zombies kill me. Next day I logged back to server (FI21 hosted by Kuikka) I respawned as unconscious and hourglass there. All stuck, I need to shut down from Windows. This happens also in another servers. Dont have friends playing...how to solve this.

Player ID = 66512454

Had the same issue several times, but it seems now that it's gone.

Only fix I found so far: get yourself killed.

I'm here on server Dayz-US 265 near power plant north of electro. I was heading from the farmhouse to the powerplant when some one shot me. now when i spawn i am hourglassed. please come kill me. I have a nice crossbow and double barrel shotgun etc. its yours if you can reboot me.

Same here, stuck in the mode in Devil's Castle, i ran into a bush and somehow got glitched and it knocked me out not losing blood at all. I did not disconnect while in shock i just fell and went right into this infinate hourglass.

Edited by SgtMays

I've been knocked out climbing a ladder and laid at the bottom for an hour unconscious... I alt tabbed out and surfed the web till it was over. Haven't had it happen since.

Yeah, happening to me too. Is there a fix for this yet? Its gamebreaking. Im trying to slowly bleed out this time, I heard somewhere that if you die you can respawn normally.

date/time 1/16/2013 9:00

what happend out of the blue my guy droped to the ground and ive been knocked out for dayss

where were you i was at the balot airport

server unitedsurvivors.net

Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

PID 86400710

Date/Time: Sunday 17th February / 00:00

Details: I was ambushed by two players and knocked unconscious. It never bled me out and I never got up, nor did it say I was dead. Upon relogging, the unconsciousness persisted and has yet to correct itself. Considering that I bought this game yesterday, I am a bit underwhelmed by the bugs already occurring to me.

Can I please request a ID change; my current player ID is 110885382.

I do also have the latest version, so that is not the problem.

Cheers in advance.