Benlandia

[OFFICIAL] 1.7.2.4 -- Stuck at loading screen

I think i've fixed it, all i did was go back to 1.7.2.3 as suggested to enter some servers, and then i updated to 1.7.2.4 and now i can enter a bunch of servers i couldnt enter before, there are some that give me the loading screen but those are less than the ones i can go in

Its really not that hard!!! :huh:

I think you will find a lot of people have done that and they still suffer from the same issues, I have been playing most of yesterday across various populated servers and had no problem but moments later I ended up playing loading simulator or character create simulator... 10 minutes later after about 5 different servers... it worked again.

• Like 1

Confirmed that this is a Hive Issue. I've updated per this thread, and can get into servers with private hives.

All Official servers hang at the loading screen forcing a alt-F4.

-nevermind. my bad (stupid)

Edited by sivart

I am stuck on Loading after i patched to 95883 yesterday . I cant play on any server . Not to mention my dayz version is compatible with servers version too , and my BE is updated . I dont know what to do ..

THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT PEOPLE.....

adding dogs to DayZ IS MORE IMPORTANT!

(extreme sarcasm for those with limited mental ability)

• Like 1

Seems it has something to do with 95883. Stuck at loading with updated ArmA 2. Tried reverting and still getting stuck at Loading.

Moving to Troubleshooting.

FYI, I installed 95883 this morning with the latest DayZ build (1.7.2.5) and guess what ::: stuck on loading screen !

Downgraded to 95417 and the game works/loads.

Don't ask me why....

I got that too, can only get in a few games and even then I spawn on the coast..