Benlandia

[OFFICIAL] 1.7.2.4 -- Stuck at loading screen

Just trying to catch the actual cause as it's odd how none of us had this issue, which makes me think that the people having the loading issues have a common situation that is beyond just 'running 1.7.2.4' as then everyone should have it. As to that I think it's important to try and catch the root of this issue.

I'd appreciate it if people with issues can try to fill in this form so there is some info to go by.

Current Versions:

Start-up Method:

Source of files:

File sizes of the PBOs in the @DayZ folder:

For example:

Current Versions:

ARMA2: 1.62.95389

DayZ: 1.7.2.4

To be found at the bottom right of the main menu screen:

0r7wb8B0s37UISz9UYSR8BUyL02aiF0Aphu6Jj5n4uQoL.png

Start-up Method:

ARMA 2 Launcher ("-mod=E:\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@dayz" "-name=Robert" -nosplash -winxp -noPause -world=empty -maxMem=2047 -cpuCount=4 -maxVRAM=2047)

Possible other options:

Shortcut, Batch file, SixUpdater, DayZCommander, other custom launcher etc. Please list them and preferably with any start-up/command-line info that you can share.

Source of files:

Torrent (http://dayzmod.com/DayZ-1.7.2.4.torrent)

Possible other options:

Website, mirror, SixUpdater, CDN, dropbox, friend etc.

File sizes of the PBOs in the @DayZ folder:

6qY0L0lS8t9LNFe2eJhf1upTT5vC8d2Tkjd2CJN68E97W.png

Try to make it detailed so that it's possible to find the common factor.

Thanks!

I haven't seen a forum post concerning this as the patch is relatively new, but after several server restarts I have found that no one can get past the loading screen.

Anyone care to shed some light on the subject?

• Like 2

I haven't seen a forum post concerning this as the patch is relatively new, but after several server restarts I have found that no one can get past the loading screen.

Its not a official patch.

My servers are working just fine. We have multiple players logging in and out successfully.

Make sure you are running latest beta patch.

I'm stuck also and don't have the files to update my server.

Well my Six Launcher auto updated the game to 1.7.2.4

As I got stuck on a loading screen, I attempted to restart the game, and now I cant even start it again...

• Like 1

Well my Six Launcher auto updated the game to 1.7.2.4

This update has been subjected to only closed testing with around 50 players, it is released to players who want to help check if this is a good update under capacity

SixUpdater will only host the update once we have confirmed we are satisfied with the update

Server Owners: PLEASE update your builds to the latest (95389) beta

So six updater updated itself because it thinks we are satisfied with the update?

So six updater updated itself because it thinks we are satisfied with the update?

Simply put it.

Six has never released the updates correctly. I manual install all mine so meh.

But it looks like six prematured again.

Six launcher is updating the game so it should be official now.

Anyways, I had the same problem with the loading screen but if you keep trying different servers, you should find one that works.

Edited by jmido8

..... well i got six launcher, was able to play for a few minutes and then got the worst crash, i ever had. and now yep stuck at loading screen when i finally restarted.

Six launcher is updating the game so it should be official now.

Anyways, I had the same problem with the loading screen but if you keep trying different servers, you should find one that works.

yeah but now a LOT of the servers are greyed out... should i try those?

Same only tried 3 servers so far but 3 for 3 stuck at loading...

HELP!!

Make sure you Arma2 is up to date

Make sure you're connection to a server with correct versions

Note he is slowly rolling server patches out.

If the problem is my end then it is or was caused by the latest update from Six launcher. I was playing on a server happily, Server received a Battle eye update then closed. I went back to launcher which then forced a client side update for me (second one today) my client is now 1.7.2.4 and when I try to join servers of the same version I am getting stuck at loading, just like everyone else. Hope this clarifies.

Tried to join several servers with the same issue. Have attempted to update my personal server to the latest patch but it continues to show as 1.7.2.3

This issue will hopefully resolve itself as i'm sure theres a heavy load while people download the updates.

ditto

i got inside a server but have major issues with artifacs when looking to some directions

Same issue here. Updated to 95389 and 1.7.2.4 via six updater and attempted to join a server. Every server I attempt to join leaves me stuck at the loading screen. And getting back into the game takes 5-10 minutes average now.

Additionally, it seems like half of the servers are off-limits to me because they're running some high version of the beta that as far as I know doesn't even exist yet.

We sincerely need a way to cancel loading without force-closing the entire game and having to spend upwards of 5 minutes restarting it.

• Like 4