Problem?

[How-to] Revert to Dayz 1.7.2.3

Thanks, there are only some 1.7.2.4 servers and they are completely full, time to get back to 1.7.2.3 untill all servers are on 1.7.2.4 :D

If you use Steam it is in:

C:/Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZ\addons

If not, then I'm not sure.

Im getting an error "you cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependant on files that have been edited/deleted" etc

Didn't seem to work for me. Everyserver I connect to gives me a reject, or I get stuck at loading.

Anyone have a mirror for the newest beta build? That's the only thing keeping me from playing...

a lot of servers gone back 1.7.2.3, so i guess I have to go back....

the zombies in 1.7.2.3 are way too easy (probably not as glitched as 1.7.2.4), still I hope more servers go 1.7.2.4

Didn't seem to work for me. Everyserver I connect to gives me a reject, or I get stuck at loading.

I'm having the same Issue does anyone have a fix for this?

same here

This works for my friend, but Im stuck on loading screen....Im bewildered.

dosent work for me stuck on "Loading" screen using six updater, game currently unplayable cause of the graphic glicthes ... for sometime now ... yeah right 1.8 wednesday getting lots of good karma fromt his direction :/