Vipeax

Server-side Hotfix 0.7.2, Helicopter status and server info

Unfortunately, a lot of helicopters in the game is cheated. Yesterday we met a talking Rabbit, that conjured up three Helicopters, Cows on Parachutes, Artillery, and finally murdered us.

Proof

http://ttp://youtu.be/FdIbI3VkiO0

Edited by Nagasawa

Has anyone actually managed to confirm this mythical 7 days respawn timer?

a clanmate saw one chopper like 6,7 days ago and we presumed it to be destroyed on the same day, so if it's not today tomorrow i'll check again the 3 confirmed spawns as of this patch and then i'll come here again...

Edited by torokfremen

We repaired 5 Helis in the last 5 dayz. Unfortunatly our Server does not save vehicles :(

Shruu

So when is the fix for heli's vanishing on server reset going in?

We repaired the heli on our server after they went live and the next day the server needed a restart, so we make sure the heli is saved and reset the server, then they heli isn't there on a server up.

it hasn't reappeared since, either in the saved location or at its spawn point.

Its pretty annoying really.

The only heli on our server since was one spawned by a hacker that was quickly fixed with a server restart.

• Like 1

So when is the fix for heli's vanishing on server reset going in?

We repaired the heli on our server after they went live and the next day the server needed a restart, so we make sure the heli is saved and reset the server, then they heli isn't there on a server up.

it hasn't reappeared since, either in the saved location or at its spawn point.

Its pretty annoying really.

The only heli on our server since was one spawned by a hacker that was quickly fixed with a server restart.

Might be your server is still running the old hive.

I am sick and tired of server owners waiting weeks to update to the latest game version/hive version/beta version myself.

• Like 1

It has nohting to do with the Hive version or the Serverside-Hotfix. The Topic says something like "Helis won't spawn with older versions", so it's definitely a bug.

I have the same problem for 3 weeks now and many other servers too.

0.7.2 Hive installed but helis won't save (repairstate and position) and tents just save the items in the time only between the build of the tent and the next Serverrestart. After that you have a tent that won't going to be empty, because the items are reset after a serverrestart everytime. Same with vehicle inventory.

So Vipeax, please just tell me this is a known bug and you going to be fix it? Maybe with 1.7.3?

It has nohting to do with the Hive version or the Serverside-Hotfix. The Topic says something like "Helis won't spawn with older versions", so it's definitely a bug.

I have the same problem for 3 weeks now and many other servers too.

0.7.2 Hive installed but helis won't save (repairstate and position) and tents just save the items in the time only between the build of the tent and the next Serverrestart. After that you have a tent that won't going to be empty, because the items are reset after a serverrestart everytime. Same with vehicle inventory.

So Vipeax, please just tell me this is a known bug and you going to be fix it? Maybe with 1.7.3?

THIS

devs plsss at least confirm that you are aware of the bugs that are posted here...community is on its own almost every time

but hey i suspect they need to work on the standalone...fuck the mod, fuck the playerbase, theres money on the line

Might be your server is still running the old hive.

I am sick and tired of server owners waiting weeks to update to the latest game version/hive version/beta version myself.

I'm a sever admin, our server is always up to date with the latest stable patch.

Thats why we could find and repair the heli in the first place.

But since the first reset since we found it the heli vanished and hasn't been seen again.

Also on our server the Hilux utes have never spawned and neither has the yellow UAZ [camo one has spawned].

The blue Ural did spawn and was repaired and in use but it vanished and didn't respawn either.

everything else seems to have spawned and still be on the server.

Crashed our helicopter 7 1/2 days ago.

Can confirm that it respawned after 7 1/2 days.

We are having a problem on our server with vehicles saving right on the spot they are destroyed not back at their spawn spot, basically after a server restart the vehicle is right back where it blew up. Also the heli, if destroyed, spawns back on the spot it took off from not on any of it's other spawn points.

Edited by anonymous83

We are having a problem on our server with vehicles saving right on the spot they are destroyed not back at their spawn spot, basically after a server restart the vehicle is right back where it blew up. Also the heli, if destroyed, spawns back on the spot it took off from not on any of it's other spawn points.

US1675 is having the same problem.... we have 6 ATV's (possible hacker spawn, or I dont know) a bus, a car, and a helicopter all stuck in a valley...... They all need various repairs.... If we blow them up, they respawn there.

US1675 is having the same problem.... we have 6 ATV's (possible hacker spawn, or I dont know) a bus, a car, and a helicopter all stuck in a valley...... They all need various repairs.... If we blow them up, they respawn there.

That's normal. Vehicles respawn where they were destroyed. I guess you have to save the destroyed vehicle. Then it should despawn. But two Helis we had despawned too after a crash because a hacker teleported us while we were flying.

If you destroy a car, just restart and it reappears where it blew up.

0.7.3 is out!

I'm going to go ahead and close this topic.

It served us well.